Video First Words | Ian Maatsen (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

Very normal hairstyle and he doesn't smile but I can't remember whether smiling is considered to be a negative or positive trait for us...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Smiling is a negative according to some of the usual suspects; although agreeing to selfies with fans is viewed to be the biggest crime and worthy of bomb squad treatment according to one particularly unhinged poster.

DannyThomas_1981

The questions are absolutely terrible.

"looking forward to playing in front of fans again?"

Ian's hardly going to respond: 'fuck the fans, and if they ask for selfies after the game even more so.'

DannyThomas_1981

Who will be the first to recommend that he plays CDM.....although all joking aside he does have some serious pace so I might be the first on than particular bandwagon :D

DannyThomas_1981

Next time anyone in the public eye and in trouble needs an interview to easily clear their name - they surely just need to phone up the 'CCFC media guy.'

'So Prince Andrew, a few allegations flying around but a nice day today at the Palace. Do you like the view over the Mall?'

usskyblue

Kinell.. is it dry yet ?

J74hzaN1DT33Jk_NTuccc8iGlHzxqXaxHdfNFRE7qnXYOp3b98UqWfLKiPq_9i8Ts_T1H9fSJpn-syc_UurirB1JlV-B3czOmJZuOmjq0DNKqw

Users who are viewing this thread