Fisher Deceives Seppala and the Fans (1 Viewer)

cofastreecity

So Fisher is quoted on the radio saying football club is not for sale, although he is one of the eight bidders, I wonder whether Seppala is aware he is bidding against her? I very much doubt it. So much for loyalty, although do not under the Football League are much more street wise.

quinn1971

So Fisher is quoted on the radio saying football club is not for sale, although he is one of the eight bidders, I wonder whether Seppala is aware he is bidding against her? I very much doubt it. So much for loyalty, although do not under the Football League are much more street wise.

Is he ? So fisher could be on our side then.a double agent :)

wingy

Now would'nt that be intriguing .:(

quinn1971

.how could fisher be bidding ?

wingy

MMMM a mangement buyout .
Thats what he did at Charlton when he was hired to sell the Club ,which is what he's here to do ,he's only a token CEO.

japandy

All this for a Div 1 club. If it wasnt for the fact it's our club I would feel so sad. Fisher is a pathetic excuse of a leader. If he was in the war he would be late. All I can do is pray for him

John_Silletts_Nose

Fisher is a puppet controlled by Joy and Dermot, all of his official comments would be vetted by them, they are his bosses.

If he is bidding then it may be the case but where is his funding coming from?

J

Jack Griffin

Fisher is with us day in day out and knows our potential. He will go it alone if need be.

That is speculation based on no actual evidence.

I believe Tim is on a contract with SISU which entitles him to a percentage of the profit made when they sell the club on. I say this because I found a court judgement from an action taken against SISU by one of their business managers who failed which described the contract he was on.

As SISU's only objective is to make money by turning the debt they took on into debt they can sell for a lot more then it is of no consequence to them if they leave CCFC as a 3rd division club and in the process destroy the finances of a charity & blight the Ricoh.

I believe they have no ambition for the football club, all they seek is a profitable exit strategy and they're prepared to destroy anything that stands in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread