Fisher on ST Pricing (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

There are so many things the club could do to make STs more attractive.

I have a ST at LA Galaxy and if I cannot make a game I simply resell the ticket on the Stubhub platform. It would be easy to set up something similar for CCFC ST holders especially with the involvement of Ticketmaster. I think a lot of fans are put off buying a ST because they may have to miss several games during the season.

The face value of a ticket for my seat at Galaxy is $25 but I pay on average $16.50 per game with my ST. When I resell a ticket on Stubhub I always get between $20-25 so I actually make a small profit when I resell my ticket instead of going to a game! There's a strong incentive to be a ST holder!!!!
West Ham to this to

stupot07

There are so many things the club could do to make STs more attractive.

I have a ST at LA Galaxy and if I cannot make a game I simply resell the ticket on the Stubhub platform. It would be easy to set up something similar for CCFC ST holders especially with the involvement of Ticketmaster. I think a lot of fans are put off buying a ST because they may have to miss several games during the season.

The face value of a ticket for my seat at Galaxy is $25 but I pay on average $16.50 per game with my ST. When I resell a ticket on Stubhub I always get between $20-25 so I actually make a small profit when I resell my ticket instead of going to a game! There's a strong incentive to be a ST holder!!!!
That's great but how many empty seats do LA Galaxy have on average for every game?

Probably doesn't work when your average attendance is less than 33% of our stadiums capacity....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sylus

I know most are pissed off with the prices and like me we all hate sisu / fisher , but can we all not try and get this club promoted next year , this will only happen if we get as many as poss in the ground , I'm angry at the pricing but this is my club and I will always support them ,
We wouldn't be bottom if 50 % of the Wembley ccfc turnout turned up to every home game all this season .

" but can we all not try and get this club promoted next year" deluded, i'll have whatever you are smoking junior, cos promotion just isn't gonna happen with these w@nkers,they don't do promotion more chance of relegation again.you should all know this by now

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Broken hearted and others on here seem to think the drop off in S T will not be too bad I predict it will be 50% at least and those who buy them will be helping to pay for the shortfall . I for 1 will not pay and extra £25 to sit in the same seat as this season just to pay for the same mistakes being made by T F and his cronies, conned to many times enough is enough.

Nick

Administrator
Broken hearted and others on here seem to think the drop off in S T will not be too bad I predict it will be 50% at least and those who buy them will be helping to pay for the shortfall . I for 1 will not pay and extra £25 to sit in the same seat as this season just to pay for the same mistakes being made by T F and his cronies, conned to many times enough is enough.

Move across a bit then

KG7

made a slight reduction for starters. Not reclassified sections of the ground so that prices in those sections increased. I'm sure there's lot's of other stuff, they're supposed to be the business experts.

You talk about unity but what are the owners doing to promote unity?
Fisher couldn't even utter a few words of praise for the support after the Checkatrade final.

I agree with you to a point...

- Yes a slight reduction would have been better PR.
- Reclassifying the ground upwards is odd

But here's where i see things differently to you. We are the ones that care about the club, not TF and not SISU. In my opinion if we don't go then we're losing out, not them.

If I care about something I'll do everything within my power to make it a success. In my opinion ranting and raving or blaming someone else is wasted energy, so I'll look at the problem and try and pinpoint a way that I can affect it positively. With a football club that's hard (unless you're a billionaire, which sadly I'm not) but there are a number of ways in which we can affect the club positively:
- contribute financially (buying season tickets / shirts etc)
- support the team
- help to create a positive environment for our young team to develop and thrive
- encourage our friends and family to come to the games and increase our fan base.

Yes these are all things that the club should take the lead in this. But if they're not doing it then we, the people that care for the club, have all the more reason to do it in their absence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Not trying to stick up for Shitsu here but if say Ford put up the price of there cars or any other manufacturer would it stop you buying there cars? just a quick example, Unfortunately CCFC are close to our hearts and because of the hatred towards our owners everything they do will have scorn poured over it.
I would have liked to have seen them cut the prices to encourage people who were in 2 minds to bite the bullet and renew their season ticket but after my initial reaction and having given it some thought I don't really think they had much choice but to keep prices the same, as people have said on here with the promises of so many people not renewing it sort of forced their hands.. Would be nice if our fans exceeded expectations though

clint van damme

I agree with you to a point...

- Yes a slight reduction would have been better PR.
- Reclassifying the ground upwards is odd

But here's where i see things differently to you. We are the ones that care about the club, not TF and not SISU. In my opinion if we don't go then we're losing out, not them.

If I care about something I'll do everything within my power to make it a success. In my opinion ranting and raving or blaming someone else is wasted energy, so I'll look at the problem and try and pinpoint a way that I can affect it positively. With a football club that's hard (unless you're a billionaire, which sadly I'm not) but there are a number of ways in which we can affect the club positively:
- contribute financially (buying season tickets / shirts etc)
- support the team
- help to create a positive environment for our young team to develop and thrive
- encourage our friends and family to come to the games and increase our fan base.

Yes these are all things that the club should take the lead in this. But if they're not doing it then we, the people that care for the club, have all the more reason to do it in their absence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will still be renewing mate, the problem is, the already dwindling number that intended to will now in all likelihood, be even less.

Despite the absolute car crash of a season, by winning the Checkatrade there was. against all the odds a feel good factor around the club. Rather than harness it and use it to the clubs advantage, the owners have managed to extinguish it with this ill thought out pricing fiasco.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I am doing better than moving across a bit I am moving out this is charge in what Mr fisher said was keeping prices frozen why should I and many other keep paying for their mistakes .I will pick and chose my games , as I said earlier i could get a cheaper S T at 7 championship clubs our tickets are poor value.
Move across a bit then

Chipfat

This individual is a master with words, and a manipulator of situations when he wants to say how good he is he mentions profit and how well the club in doing on a balance sheet. When he needs to justify bad news he cries like a baby claiming to be a victim and pleads to the people he despises the most to bail him out.

I honestly wish my customers would pay me the same price and except a drop in standard of work, if i make a mistake i pay for it, this person has never yet put his hands up to any mistake he has made. But he has no problem asking fans to put money on the table for him to carry on making them. He is an emotional blackmailer and knows it, he knows most go through a love and commitment that is sometimes a family tradition to support the club. But yet he blames everything external for the situation his stupid decision have placed us under internally. Its about time he left and took Joy with him, he is making a very bad situation worse as no matter what he says now its an excuse for his own past, that is catching up with him quicker than he thinks.

Its sad, but his words mean nothing, as mine on here mean nothing just an opinion, i'm not sure how far we have to fall before someone or something happens that brings this nightmare to an end, but it has to be soon. This statement and decision about the ST should be looked at for what it is in regards to our owners, a pattern of decision making that takes the club further away from its fans and reality with every passing week, month and year.

Last edited:

steve82

No other league one side who are looking likely to be relegated have cut prices, nearly everyone has froze them.
We still have players on league one contracts too....

wingy

This individual is a master with words, and a manipulator of situations when he wants to say how good he is he mentions profit and how well the club in doing on a balance sheet. When he need to justify bad news he cries like a baby claiming to be a victim and pleads to the people he despises the most to bail him out.

I honestly wish my customers would pay me the same for a drop in standard of work, if i make a mistake i pay for it, this person has never yet put his hands up to any mistake he has made. But he has no problem asking fans to put money on the table for him to carry on making them, he is an emotional blackmailer as he knows the fans, he knows most go through a love and commitment that is sometimes a family tradition to support the club. But yet he blames everything external for the situation his stupid decision have placed us under internally. Its about time he left and took Joy with him, he is making a very bad situation worse as no matter what he says now is an excuse for his own past and that is catching up with him quicker than he thinks.

Its sad, but words on here mean nothing, just me with an opinion, i'm not sure how far we have to fall before someone or something happens that brings an end to this nightmare but it has to be soon. This statement and decision about the ST should be looked at for what it is in regards to our owners, a pattern of decision making that takes the club further away form its fans and reality with every passing week, month and year.
Very well put as ever.
The tail is wagging the dog.

Nick

Administrator
I am doing better than moving across a bit I am moving out this is charge in what Mr fisher said was keeping prices frozen why should I and many other keep paying for their mistakes .I will pick and chose my games , as I said earlier i could get a cheaper S T at 7 championship clubs our tickets are poor value.

That's football in general isn't it, how cheap are they compared to league 2 teams?

I don't support a championship team, sadly. They could be a fiver for what it matters to me.

letsallsingtogether

A genuine question, how many of you really thought there was going to be a reduction in season ticket prices, I for one didn't.
Me nether their to stupid to do anything like that.
ST revolt and what do they do help it along.........
You just couldn't make it up.

hill83

Wouldn't make sense to drop the price when so many are saying they won't get one though would it?

Called it.

How can I desperately defend this?

stef2.gif

letsallsingtogether

Wouldn't make sense to drop the price when so many are saying they won't get one though would it?
Well maybe he should have put it up for the loyal ones then?
look a token drop would have maybe changed a few minds to renew.
This on the other hand has pissed off a few more so they have probebly lost out on those.

Do the math drop it 20 please plenty.....

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Perhaps it might just be that we should just pay for inferior goods as well why should we. I am a S T holder now like I said no more paying for T F gaffes you pay if you want too I'm out

singers_pore

That's great but how many empty seats do LA Galaxy have on average for every game?

Probably doesn't work when your average attendance is less than 33% of our stadiums capacity....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Galaxy's stadium was 1/3 empty for the last home game. Anyway I think a resale option could help incentivize people to buy a ST even if they have to sell below face value.

hill83

What's it defending exactly? You have said yourself price isn't an issue.

It's not about the price for me, but they've dropped a bollock. Look around, a lot of people are raging.
You half pretended yesterday that you were concerned about the PR aspect of it. This is the PR aspect of it. The bollock dropped.
But now you are defending the prices being kept the same, the dropped bollock. You are fooling nobody.

Grendel

It's not about the price for me, but they've dropped a bollock. Look around, a lot of people are raging.
You half pretended yesterday that you were concerned about the PR aspect of it. This is the PR aspect of it. The bollock dropped.
But now you are defending the prices being kept the same, the dropped bollock. You are fooling nobody.

But you have already said you'd by a ticket for £450 under a new owner.

So price elasticity means nothing to you. If the ticket was £100 logically you would not purchase.

sylus

Fisher can do no wrong to some on here,even though he is the anti christ and will drag us to hell,but he will be glad he has his faithful few to rinse

hill83

But you have already said you'd by a ticket for £450 under a new owner.

So price elasticity means nothing to you. If the ticket was £100 logically you would not purchase.

The only thing that matters to me is that I don't trust Sisu. A small gesture of goodwill wouldn't necessarily make me change my mind but it would be a start.
All they have achieved with this amazing price freeze is pissing people off. A price freeze and an absorbed £6 transaction fee is a fucking joke.

£250 would be enough if a goodwill gesture for me to purchase a season ticket. It's not about the money, it's about being taken for a c**t by a c**t. We can mince about all day trading bollocks but that's the long and short of it as far as I'm concerned.

Nick

Administrator

I said yesterday it wasn't about the pricing, it isn't an issue. It's the pr around it, nothing has changed from when I said about the pr side weeks ago or yesterday.

If I had said the pr was great, that would be dropping a bollock, but not when I've said all along the pricing isn't that much of an issue.

Nick

Administrator
The only thing that matters to me is that I don't trust Sisu. A small gesture of goodwill wouldn't necessarily make me change my mind but it would be a start.
All they have achieved with this amazing price freeze is pissing people off. A price freeze and an absorbed £6 transaction fee is a fucking joke.
And I've said about pr / gestures that could be done without changing the price.

Did you trust sisu when you bought tickets for Wembley or did you not give a shit about them and it was about ccfc?

hill83

I said yesterday it wasn't about the pricing, it isn't an issue. It's the pr around it, nothing has changed from when I said about the pr side weeks ago or yesterday.

If I had said the pr was great, that would be dropping a bollock, but not when I've said all along the pricing isn't that much of an issue.

The pricing is the PR.

Users who are viewing this thread