Fisher on ST Pricing (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

We bought our Wembley tickets knowing what players we had. It was for one game. If you buy a season ticket for next year you don't have much of an idea what sort of squad will be available. It could end up as the same as this season. So Fisher said all available funds will go into the squad. We all know how he twists words. Why didn't he say that the 55% allowed would be invested in the squad?

That statement says precisely nothing doesn’t it. Bottom line is he has no idea what will happen, the club has been made so unstable any estimate could be wrong by a wide margin.

Sub

Buy a ticket before the early bird deadline and you will be entered into a draw to win.............. a day at fucking Ryton. What sort of joke prize is that?
The bit they dont tell you is you will need a hard hat, high viz vest and a shovel to help with the foundation digging of the new houses !

skybluesam66

so Fisher what you need to do now is
- Apologise
- Throw in 2 guest tickets and a £20 shop voucher with all Early bird purchases
- Extend the early bird until end of June
- Show in advance that you mean business in the transfer market, by signings in june

There has to be an attempt to bring the fans back onside

Nick

Administrator
I'm intrigued to know what more we will get for our money? and how you have come that this conclusion,i like Robins i do,but he isn't the messiah,he cannot preform miracles

You will get to watch the football team you apparently support play.

wingy

The absorption of the processing fee is a bit of a joke as well, the fee only exists because you decided to outsource the ticket office to Ticketmaster you tit.
Think it was absorbed this season as well.
In reality it's what's always been the case.
It's an overhead!

skybluebeduff

The aim of the owners is to commit no more funds to the club long term.
The aim of NOPM is to spend no more money on the club.
We all know that.
The result is the club's income will reduce, the wage budget will reduce, the quality will reduce.
We all know that as well.
So why do people come on here moaning about it.
Get used to it
Get over it.
You either continue supporting or you don't
I'll continue supporting, thanks for the permission xx

skybluebeduff

For me the issue is this:

Sisu buy a club with limited non match day income.

Fans turn out in decent numbers to support the new regime.

Sisu do absolutely nothing to try and change the situation regarding non match day income.

Sisu make error after error, employing incompetent morons both on and off the pitch. Inevitably relegated occurs, attendance numbers fall.

Sisu then announce that non match day incomes are actually very important. Yet still make no serious offer to try and buy into them.

Sisu then leave coventry, taking our club with them. This breaks the routine of thousands of supporters such as myself, who's weekend had for years revolved around going to the football. Despite being warned by the fans that this will damage the fan base for years to come, sisu press ahead with the move.

After a year away sisu eventually move the club back. Still no attempt is made to buy into non match day income.

Nearly 3 years later, still no attempt to acquire non match day income has been made. Further incompetence sees another relegation occur, fans are told they have to foot the bill because the club has no non match day income.

So sisu have done nothing to improve the clubs income. Combined with their incompetence, the value of their investment has plummeted.

The money we fans invested in the club during sisus early years has been wasted. We are now being asked to fund the club because sisu won't. The fans are basically being asked to improve the value of sisus asset, an asset who's value has plummeted due solely to sisu.

The price of these tickets on there own is not a reason to not have a season ticket. The price of these tickets, combined with 10 years of failure is the reason to not buy a season ticket.
Spot on, but be careful to be told to either get over it, or support the club.

Astute

We will get more for our money... hopefully ..we now have Robins
Only because the product was so bad this season.

Our quality should be better. If not we will be out of the FL next season. But the quality of our opponents will be lower. I can't decide if this is a good thing or bad.

Wheelfass

I don't think this pricing is particularly unreasonable. £14 per game at it's most expensive is only a bit more than you'd pay to go to the cinema and far less than you'd pay to go to the theatre
For me it's not about the pricing. However, if I wanted to visit the cinema or the theatre I would be able to read the reviews first. I would therefore know who was appearing and who was the producer and so would would have had an insight into what to expect. I obviously can't read any reviews for what's going to happen between now and the end of next season (or even the start of the coming season) and so my ST renewal decision has to be based on either the "trust" that the owners will turn around the previous years of failure or just the previous years of failure.
So, it's going to be choose the game and pay by the game for me, at least until I can see a little bit further around the corner.

stevefloyd

Only because the product was so bad this season.

Our quality should be better. If not we will be out of the FL next season. But the quality of our opponents will be lower. I can't decide if this is a good thing or bad.
Well purely as a business what choice do they have but as a consumer its not so good, agree it was desperate at times this season, a lot of pressure is being placed upon Robins shoulders lets hope he can deliver

Adge

For me the issue is this:

Sisu buy a club with limited non match day income.

Fans turn out in decent numbers to support the new regime.

Sisu do absolutely nothing to try and change the situation regarding non match day income.

Sisu make error after error, employing incompetent morons both on and off the pitch. Inevitably relegated occurs, attendance numbers fall.

Sisu then announce that non match day incomes are actually very important. Yet still make no serious offer to try and buy into them.

Sisu then leave coventry, taking our club with them. This breaks the routine of thousands of supporters such as myself, who's weekend had for years revolved around going to the football. Despite being warned by the fans that this will damage the fan base for years to come, sisu press ahead with the move.

After a year away sisu eventually move the club back. Still no attempt is made to buy into non match day income.

Nearly 3 years later, still no attempt to acquire non match day income has been made. Further incompetence sees another relegation occur, fans are told they have to foot the bill because the club has no non match day income.

So sisu have done nothing to improve the clubs income. Combined with their incompetence, the value of their investment has plummeted.

The money we fans invested in the club during sisus early years has been wasted. We are now being asked to fund the club because sisu won't. The fans are basically being asked to improve the value of sisus asset, an asset who's value has plummeted due solely to sisu.

The price of these tickets on there own is not a reason to not have a season ticket. The price of these tickets, combined with 10 years of failure is the reason to not buy a season ticket.
You forgot the bit about took people's shares off them that had been in some people's families for generations.

Terry Gibson's perm

Buy a ticket before the early bird deadline and you will be entered into a draw to win.............. a day at fucking Ryton. What sort of joke prize is that?

They have had to let the cleaner go due to cost cutting so you will be there to work not have a kick about with the players;)

rupert_bear

Best thing Fisher can do is expand this early bird pricing throughout the summer, if fans see new faces being brought in and if there's a satisfactory conclusion to our Academy situation fans might take the plunge with what is advanced payment for what previously have been pie-crust promises by the same person.

hopesprings

Best thing Fisher can do is expand this early bird pricing throughout the summer, if fans see new faces being brought in and if there's a satisfactory conclusion to our Academy situation fans might take the plunge with what is advanced payment for what previously have been pie-crust promises by the same person.

Actually I believe the best thing Fisher could do is to take a very long walk off a very short pier! The man clearly hates CCFC and its fans. as a number of people have stated on here he has missed a once in a lifetime chance of using the "Wembley feelgood factor" He could have praised the fans, asked fro forgiveness, offered some sort of olive branch even if it was by 2 get a third off the 3rd. ANYTHING AT ALL...but no! NOTHING whatsoever no bright new ideas..Sky Blue lottery? Season ticket holder xmas party? Season ticket draw for a free trip to Joy's home :stop::stop: Just something........... anything at all to at least look as though there is some heart.

Houdi

As evidenced on here dally, you will never get fan unity. Whether its Burge v RCC v another goalie, retaining or letting go Haynes, Stevenson, Lameiras Reid et al,all fans will have differing opinions. The same is true of all clubs.
Again with what to do over buying a season ticket, a full boycott, attending some games, only away games, fans all have slightly different viewpoints.
If there was a virtual total fans boycott,(yep that clearly won't ever Happen) would it make a difference? Almost certainly yes as with no real cash flow the club couldn't really carry on trading. However its what would follow,that we cant be certain of. Liquidation and the club folding, liquidation and reforming several leagues lower, or some kind of agreed takeover,and a hopefully brighter future. So that route certainly carries a big risk.
Or fans agreeing to ignore what's happening and buy season tickets in their thousands, however clearly there is no way that scenario will happen as well.
So we are left in some halfway house, although the direction of travel is heading slowly but surely towards the total boycott, although clearly there will always be people who will always go. If the indications prove correct,then season ticket sales could fall by anything up to 75%, of course it maybe not that bad,but clearly there will be a huge drop off.For the fans remaining home matches in front of 3/4/5 thousands will hardly add to a positive match day experience.A lot will depend on how Robins can build a squad on probably meagre resources.
Maybe after a summer break fans will feel a bit more positive about a new season, however if the news coming out of the club continues to be negative, you feel things could still get a lot worse.

Users who are viewing this thread