Fisher (1 Viewer)

Wheelfass

How on earth can that be click bait? :emoji_joy:
I think that every time you post its click bait.
That is of course just an opinion and I'm unable to substantiate it or offer any proof etc etc.....

Nick

Administrator
I think that every time you post its click bait.
That is of course just an opinion and I'm unable to substantiate it or offer any proof etc etc.....

Yes, you wouldn't be able to offer any proof because it's quite clear you have no idea what clickbait is. I'd guess you keep saying it because you don't like it when people say nasty things about the telegraph or gilbert who do love a bit of clickbait.

Still, if you keep saying it over and over people like SBK will pick up on it and get a hard on thinking they know something.

skybluebeduff

This thread:
giphy.gif

rockdude101

A sensionalist headline which gets viewers to click for details the sole aim of which is to bombard the clicker with media adverts and promotions.

Exactly! The headline is the 'bait' to get people to 'click' on it, only to find nonsense.

What I've seen on this thread is trolling...which is posting deliberately provocative posts to incite a reply...

...plus after the listening to the interview, which really didn't ask anything provocative for TF to answer, I'm more annoyed by the stupidity of CT trying to record the TS interview - only to be continuously typing over it the volume of the interview! Infuriating!

Wheelfass

Yes, you wouldn't be able to offer any proof because it's quite clear you have no idea what clickbait is. I'd guess you keep saying it because you don't like it when people say nasty things about the telegraph or gilbert who do love a bit of clickbait. Still, if you keep saying it over and over people like SBK will pick up on it and get a hard on thinking they know something.
Heh heh......
image.jpg

Sky Blue Kid

You do realise if you are going to try and imply things or take the piss it's best to have a clue what you are on about.

There is no click bait from here, in fact I remove or edit any thread titles that mislead and delete the tweets ;)

This isn't Twitter.

Nick

Administrator
Why say "DELETE THE TWEETS"....... Want to "Nip this in the bud now Nick?

Because I try as hard as I can to delete the tweets from the site if they look like they could be clickbait when people play silly buggars and put "so and so signs" as a title and then "for chelsea" in the content.

Again, I'd suggest if people want to give it digs about clickbait etc they get a bit of an idea about what they are talking about.

You thought you had caught me out because I said Tweets, do you really think I don't know the different between a post on here and a tweet?

Esoterica

Why say "DELETE THE TWEETS"....... Want to "Nip this in the bud now Nick?
You can also embed tweets on here though as per the OP in the Racist tweet thread, which was subsequently deleted by Nick.

In SBK's defence, he's been explicit on his reasons for his NOPM and why he's not going to go to Wembley so not being overcome with excitement on the other threads but taking a keen interest in Fisher's latest smokescreens is perfectly in line with what he's previously said.

Sky Blue Kid

Because I try as hard as I can to delete the tweets from the site if they look like they could be clickbait when people play silly buggars and put "so and so signs" as a title and then "for chelsea" in the content.

Again, I'd suggest if people want to give it digs about clickbait etc they get a bit of an idea about what they are talking about.

You thought you had caught me out because I said Tweets, do you really think I don't know the different between a post on here and a tweet?
200.gif

Sky Blue Kid

You can also embed tweets on here though as per the OP in the Racist tweet thread, which was subsequently deleted by Nick.

In SBK's defence, he's been explicit on his reasons for his NOPM and why he's not going to go to Wembley so not being overcome with excitement on the other threads but taking a keen interest in Fisher's latest smokescreens is perfectly in line with what he's previously said.

Nick

Administrator

You can still be bothered about the football even if NOPM ;) Let's not forget about CCFC which is at the heart of it anyway.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Listened to Fisher's interview ...... learnt very little from it, but I cant help thinking he is up to something behind the scenes

Nick

Administrator
Listened to Fisher's interview ...... learnt very little from it, but I cant help thinking he is up to something behind the scenes

The timing was random, who initiated it do you think? Was it Talksport phoning him to fill a bit of space because of the game the night before?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The timing was random, who initiated it do you think? Was it Talksport phoning him to fill a bit of space because of the game the night before?

I would think it was all about the success in the semi final. Had we lost then they would have shrugged their shoulders and said it was "more bad news for CCFC what did you expect"

Nick

Administrator
I would think it was all about the success in the semi final. Had we lost then they would have shrugged their shoulders and said it was "more bad news for CCFC what did you expect"

Maybe that's what sort of made the interview weird then.

That's the issue when people like Jim White get involved but just get their stuff from social media etc.

Captain Dart

Esoterica

Fisher must have loved that interview yesterday. No mention of any of the bigger off the field issues, nothing about the academy or Ricoh rental or about JR2, no probing questions on what lead us to retain players in the last window etc etc. Was a real waste of an interview - suggesting things like free Wembley trips is just too easy to dance around.

Users who are viewing this thread