Flares/smoke bombs (1 Viewer)

Jake87

It seems they are beginning to come back into the stands,. I personality think they look great, what about you ?

CovFan

I think, coupled with a denim jacket, flares are the essential fashion statement for youngsters.

Nick

Administrator
It seems they are beginning to come back into the stands,. I personality think they look great, what about you ?

Are they? Arent they banned?

I think at a fully packed san siro they look great, at the ricoh they look awful!

covkid69

personally i think they should be nowhere near football grounds.....smoke bombs going off or any type of flare after what has happened in boston....not good huh :eek::eek::eek:

pusbccfc

Away games they would be decent. Home, no chance!

covmark

personally i think they should be nowhere near football grounds.....smoke bombs going off or any type of flare after what has happened in boston....not good huh :eek::eek::eek:
Are you really comparing a crappy flare at the Ricoh to a terrorist attack in America. Jesus Christ

ccfc_Tom

There was a sky blue flare set off at the yeovil away game, i thought was pretty class-adds to the atmosphere.

letsallsingtogether

Agreed But then they all phoned up CWR and started ranting about what hooligans we are figure that out
There was a sky blue flare set off at the yeovil away game, i thought was pretty class-adds to the atmosphere.

ricohman

Are you really comparing a crappy flare at the Ricoh to a terrorist attack in America. Jesus Christ

I think his point is the panic that could set in if theres a bang and alot of smoke, would u like to see a rush for the exits, with kids trampled on just cause a smoke bomb looks good.

Some people would realise what it was, alot wouldnt.

Their banned for a reason.

And what would you say if you missed a winning goal cause some idiot in front of you sets off a flare/smokebomb.

letsallsingtogether

Wouldn't be the first time I missed a goal as for running for the Exits they do that now as soon as we go 1-Nil down and that's with only 10 minutes gone,
I'm not saying there a good or bad thing wouldn't let one off myself but they do look cool
I think his point is the panic that could set in if theres a bang and alot of smoke, would u like to see a rush for the exits, with kids trampled on just cause a smoke bomb looks good.

Some people would realise what it was, alot wouldnt.

Their banned for a reason.

And what would you say if you missed a winning goal cause some idiot in front of you sets off a flare/smokebomb.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Flares and smoke bombs at a match? F**kin' stupid idea. Grow up!

Sky Blue Kid

There's always one prick!.....looks like we've found him!
Someone was killed at the old Welsh national stadium with a flare about 20 years ago. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Users who are viewing this thread