Fm2013 (1 Viewer)

Squelly1987

Hey guys just wondering how you are doing on it ?
I've managed to win league 1 no problem now mid table champ team with in touching distance of the playoffs
The board were great and I got a whole 90k to spend when I went up, but there are talks of a take over fingers crossed

I am missing a goal scorer tho if any one knows of a good cheap 1

Tomh111

I got rodolfo zelaya some el salvadorian goal machine banged in 26 in 39 in my championship promotion year and then 10 in 15 in the prem the following season.

Greggs

Im in my 7th season. JPT Winner, just won the League Cup constitutively, FA Cup finalist 3 times, winner twice. Qualified for Champions league knockouts, 2nd in the Prem currently. Don't sleep much :pimp:

Nathccfc

Im in my 7th season. JPT Winner, just won the League Cup constitutively, FA Cup finalist 3 times, winner twice. Qualified for Champions league knockouts, 2nd in the Prem currently. Don't sleep much :pimp:

7 season?!! Woah, I'm bearly through my 2nd!

Squelly1987

Hahahaha. That's quality I won the jpt final to but don't think I'm getting in the prem any time soon, I would say my biggest achievement so far is getting the edge valued at 2.6 mil, cheers for the strikers boys will have a look

Tomh111

In my 8th season, 2020. Promoted 1st and 3rd season to prem. finished 3rd in the prem in 2018, won it in 2019 along with the Champions league, won the community shield and both the club world championship and the european super cup. currently 1st and 3 points clear in the prem....
With a CV like that fuck Robins they should have appointed me.

Greggs

In my 8th season, 2020. Promoted 1st and 3rd season to prem. finished 3rd in the prem in 2018, won it in 2019 along with the Champions league, won the community shield and both the club world championship and the european super cup. currently 1st and 3 points clear in the prem....
With a CV like that fuck Robins they should have appointed me.

Bollocks.........

Tomh111

chill winston, just pulling your leg....:whistle:

Aha I mentioned it the other day on my facebook because some ball muncher was bragging about how good they were and got slated. So I put up screen shots to shut him up....
Just realised how sad I sound...

urbanbushmonkey

Cody top scorer in league one with 29 goals, then followed it up with 25 in my first season back up.

Tried a 'doncaster', signing a few 'stars'. Clarence Seedorf, Jussi Jaskelaainen, Walter Samuel, Roque Santa Cruz, Adriano, and David Trezeguet all joined up on one year deals. Finished 13th, was a point off the playoffs with 7 games to go. Won 1 out of the last 7 after being ravaged by injury.

Board gave me £1m with which to lead an assault on the premier league. Spent £400k on Scott Parker and signed two youngsters on loan from Barcelona.

Currently 2nd in the league after 8 games. (7wins and a draw).

Tomh111

Its the best way of getting up to sign old fuckers with one season left in them and mix it up with regen players who always seem to be way better than normal players.

jabharty

Top of League 1 in first season, signed Gary Gardner on loan from villa, matt derbyshire on loan, Hilario on a free to replace Murphy, and a few QPR players. Did ok in the league cup as well.

ajsccfc

Had this happen just after the second season kicked off:

kbfPx.jpg

Livin' the life.

skybluegod

i have just restarted my cov game but i was first in the champ in my second season. with not to many changes. brought in BRW for a 100k after selling somebody on and was impressive.

Mucca Mad Boys

Got the handheld version, which is shit.

Started a Bradford save, got promoted as champions in 1st season, came 16th in L1, only promoted team to survive. Tough times ahead though!

ajsccfc

My first use of the cash bonanza was of course to give David Bell the wage hike he richly deserved. It was something to do with taking a hike, at least.

ajsccfc

Had £16m to spend in the January window, then another £20m in the summer. Owner expects promotion but I'm tipped as favourites which is nice.

ccfc92

What's the general opinion then? A lot better than 12? Not got it yet, but hoping to soon.

marcus87

Wow you lot must of took a lot of time writing these fakes stories to win the champions league in 8 seasons with cov is near a enough impossible if you did that you must of cheated

hill83

Wow you lot must of took a lot of time writing these fakes stories to win the champions league in 8 seasons with cov is near a enough impossible if you did that you must of cheated

It's really not that difficult. Get the correct training setup and tactics and you are half way there. It's more effort making it up.

Nathccfc

Black6Osprey

I've got it on the ipad and I must have been stealing from the club shop. I got sacked in my first season in November when we were 7th in the league. A bit harsh I thought. I couldnt get another job at the same level and had to drop to the BSP. Now Im back in league 2 in my 3rd season on the game and getting a decent tour of the lower leagues.

Diehard Si

I had the same takeover with no extra funding.

I won league one and I'm top of the champ going into December ( I did spend ages in the meantime doing a classic game mode starting in blue Square north).

I use a 4-2-3-1 formation. Very fluid attacking minded. It's actually a plug and play tactic from, fm-base. Co. UK. It's called Raikans awesome AMC it needs a lot of tweaking tho and man management ... League 1 was too easy, Fleck is a beast on the game and Jennings bosses the midfield.

In champship I signed wes Hoolahan and play him in flecks role and Fleck as a deep lying playmaker behind him.

Signed a few talented European youngsters and some other out of contract players. Got a great Portuguese full back I play as winger M Lopes. He gets loads of assists.

Users who are viewing this thread