Fm2013 (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I figured that I started a game as Cov, I'd never need to worry about Premier League stuff. What are the odds?

Can you add them in to games already in progress?

Dan Griffin

Got promoted first season came second in league one, was pissing the league then all of a sudden couldn't win and scraped second by a point.

Currently fighting relegation in championship with a takeover on the rocks, very tight at the bottom.

Just got a vital 3 points against Leicester, first home win of the season after 17 games, rings a bell.

15th Ipswich 20
16th hull 20
17th blues 20
18th coventry 20
19th Colchester 18
20th palarse 18
21st Milwall 16
-----------------------------
22nd Oldham 16
23rd Leicester 15
24th charlton 10

Wins: Bolton 0-1 coventry
Charlton 1-2 coventry
West ham 1-3 coventry
Milwall 0-2 coventry
Coventry 2-1 Leicester

Last edited:

scroobiustom

---BREAKING NEWS---

September 2016: Mark Robins returns to Coventry!

I applied for the job but chairman Jeremy Wray said he couldn't afford the compensation to take me from Dover (26.5k!)

Dan Griffin

Got promoted first season came second in league one, was pissing the league then all of a sudden couldn't win and scraped second by a point.

Currently fighting relegation in championship with a takeover on the rocks, very tight at the bottom.

Just got a vital 3 points against Leicester, first home win of the season after 17 games, rings a bell.

15th Ipswich 20
16th hull 20
17th blues 20
18th coventry 20
19th Colchester 18
20th palarse 18
21st Milwall 16
-----------------------------
22nd Oldham 16
23rd Leicester 15
24th charlton 10

Wins: Bolton 0-1 coventry
Charlton 1-2 coventry
West ham 1-3 coventry
Milwall 0-2 coventry
Coventry 2-1 Leicester

11 points clear of the drop after 24 games, buzzing. Sitting 14th, 33 points with only a -5 GD.

6 away wins
3 home wins but also only 2 home losses, joint top with Bolton, Leeds and reading, proud.

Will possibly sell Edjenguele in the summer depending on promotion or not (4 points off playoffs) and just beat top of the league Sunderland 3-1 away, he's valid £3.2million.

Dan Griffin

Jeremy Wray took over coventry about 2 months ago (November 2013) I randomly asked him to 'buy stadium' to create a feel good atmosphere aroun the place, he rejected, I said we will be left behind he said after considering what I said he has decided to grant my request!!!

This is all 'planned' so initial buy of the Ricoh is 21st of June 2014, it's gonna go down the pan....

urbanbushmonkey

The pinnacle of my FMH2013 career. Winning the Champions League with TNS from Wales.

My route to the final started in August against Videoton, then wins over Bohemians, Braga followed. I then made it out of a group containing Zenit, Real Madrid and Dortmund. In the last 16 I beat Arsenal 3-0 on aggregate. Real Madrid were dispatched 7-2 then a tense 5-4 aggregate win over Bayern Munich.

All with a team that cost me in total £500k and features a great home grown striker in David Connolly - 544 goals in 382 games. Even if it is the welsh league, it's still fairly impressive :).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-26-13-33-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-26-13-33-09.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2013-04-26-16-37-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-26-16-37-31.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7

ajsccfc

YReZdLK.jpg

ajsccfc

Hairy balls. Lost out on a sixth consecutive title by a point as I pulled back an 11-point gap on Chelsea only for them to beat Everton 9-1 on the final day, and then lost the Champions League final on pens to Lyon. The one trophy that eludes me, that's three final defeats and counting.

Started 2028/9 with a point to prove.

20749pf.jpg

ajsccfc

nrjQQ0c.jpg

After a Champions League quarter-final exit, I'm retiring from the world of football. The 20s were as roaring as I'd heard.

Team Honours:

6 x Premier League winners + 3 x runners-up
1 x Championship winners
1 x League One winners

3 x Champions League runners-up
2 x UEFA Cup
6 x FA Cup
4 x League Cup
6 x Community Shield + 3 x runners-up

Managerial Honours:

3 x Premier League Manager of the Year + 5 x runner-up + 1 x third place
26 x Premier League Manager of the Month
1 x Championship Manager of the Year
2 x League 1 Manager of the Month

Throughout the ENTIRE run I was told that I wasn't good enough to manage England, who'd then hired second-tier managers who'd done nothing.

My original ambition was to return to the days of fighting Premier League relegation, so decent job overall I reckons.

SkyBlue_Bear83

On my game Stale Solbakken is the the manager of England and won the Euro cup. I also have Nicolas Anelka, David Trezeguet and Diego Lopez as coaches

Users who are viewing this thread