food again (3 Viewers)

stevefloyd

Succumbed and had a £4.50 hot dog...absolute fuckin garbage....cheap nasty thing...never again

SkyBlueSid

How Acl/ Wasps justify £4-50 for a bloody hotdog is beyond me. Even if it nice I wouldn't buy one at that price it a blatant rip off.
I'm sure most people can manage not to eat for 1hr45 mins, they will only drop the price if they don't sell any of them, but it's basic that the food should be of good quality.
I agree with you that it is surely unnecessary to resort to buying food at a football match, especially if it is outrageously priced. It's a couple of hours, FFS! There is absolutely no excuse for poor quality when they are charging so much. Likewise with the beer, which someone earlier said was overpriced 'piss'.

The problem is that they don't have to "justify" their prices. Not while there are mugs who will pay it. That is the only justification they need. The only way to persuade them to charge fair prices for decent quality is to stop buying the stuff until they do.

AFCCOVENTRY

Imagine how many hot dogs you could get if you bought the rolls and sausages from the supermarket?

Also you could make your own fried onions. Bucket loads.

Hobo

How Acl/ Wasps justify £4-50 for a bloody hotdog is beyond me. Even if it nice I wouldn't buy one at that price it a blatant rip off.
I'm sure most people can manage not to eat for 1hr45 mins, they will only drop the price if they don't sell any of them, but it's basic that the food should be of good quality.

They justify it by people buying it.
If you think the price is too high, don't buy it.

stevefloyd

Its my sons fault he planted subliminal thoughts in my head.. i knew they were shit last season and vowed never to have another but sadly will power let me down

letsallsingtogether

It's down to Wasps to price F&B and parking isn't it?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Maybe but same as nearly every other ground in the country.would say the prices are about average, same as the food.
Again as with the food why park in their car park just lazy
Have something to eat efore the game park further away and walk it off.
Brucie Bonus keep a bit fitter at the same time.

hill83

Do they still do those half decent ales? Cheaper than the shit lager last season too.

Warwickhunt

Succumbed and had a £4.50 hot dog...absolute fuckin garbage....cheap nasty thing...never again
Big up to you for attempting the food you must have the constitution of a alight or to stomach that. I stopped buying food at the ground when I saw one of the lads that serves the food have a piss and not wash his hands and went back behind the counter to serve them fuc#/$g hotdogs

ps1948

Its my sons fault he planted subliminal thoughts in my head.. i knew they were shit last season and vowed never to have another but sadly will power let me down
Will Power can be a dreadful mate! I can't see why people spend anything on food/drink inside the ground.
My friend and I stopped for a couple of pints of Cobra at The Stag and Pheasant in Lockhurst Lane, £2.50 a pint, watching the early game on the telly. And for evening matches they also do food, which is superb.........tasty and cheap!

ccfctommy

Subway after the game. Fiver for a footlong and a drink! Bargain. Also the hot dog place outside tesco is nice.

letsallsingtogether

Will Power can be a dreadful mate! I can't see why people spend anything on food/drink inside the ground.
My friend and I stopped for a couple of pints of Cobra at The Stag and Pheasant in Lockhurst Lane, £2.50 a pint, watching the early game on the telly. And for evening matches they also do food, which is superb.........tasty and cheap!
That used to be my local 30 years ago nice to see it still going strong.

The Reverend Skyblue

I never eat at games, food is dreadful and complete rip off.
I do go to non league grounds where most of the time you get quality home cooked fare at great prices, it's the best bit having a nice pie/burger etc and a pint in the tiny stand, usually sat on your own

vow

Do they still do those half decent ales? Cheaper than the shit lager last season too.
Aye, The Purity Bar near block 18, £3.70 a pint. I don't mind paying that as its good stuff and as you say, the lager is just fookin awful!

vow

Common sense says, eat before the match, then leave the overpriced shit food alone :D

Users who are viewing this thread