Football and our club (1 Viewer)

glancy89

Is there anyone on here that would just love to forget all this rubbish going on behind the scenes.....managers, rent rows, turmoil etc and just focus on the fact that most of us as a hobby just used to love going to watch football on a Saturday afternoon and the occasional midweek affair!!! Starting to fall out of love (which is is a shame as i go home and away consistently)

Covcraig@bury

I really dont care anymore. its out of our control and nothing we can do.
Just support the team on the pitch week in week out.
Meet up with your mates before the game and have the crack.
GET BEHIND YOUE TEAM !!!!! THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:SHOW THE COUNTRY WE HAVE THE BEST SUPPORTERS ANYWHERE:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

glancy89

Mate you try dont you but its constant negativity on here, Facebook, twitter and the paper! Hence why the crowds have dwindled and the club ran be people who are concerned more about spread sheets than what is best for the club and the fans! We need a new gaffer who is proven, paid appropriately and have a tie in where unless stupid money is offered he can't go! Same as our best players so the club can build!

Covcraig@bury

Just pissed off with all this bullshit that follows us around.
I agree we need Stability from the playing staff up to the owners.Its just not going to happen.
Our down fall started when we moved from HR and we have never got over it.The only way out of this is if ACL/CCC sell to Sisu or Sisu move on and we get a sugar daddy.
But ACL/CCC must sell the ground and everything that goes with it becauce without profit theres going to be no re investment.I dont think Sisu are totally to blame, they saved us from going
under but now are leeking money left right and center.I personely would just sell the assets and walk away if theres no one willing to buy. Its a no win no win situation. RANT OVER

Users who are viewing this thread