Football Lads Alliance. (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

the whole country is fucked for whites blacks and asians.

Nah.....no its not mate. Don't get sucked in to all the doom & gloom.

Just look at the reaction, support, bravery, selfless giving & unity that communities have displayed recently in the aftermath of disaster.......but more importantly, look closer to home & see the good in all the people that surround you.

Do something for the benefit of your local community.......anything.....and you will meet wonderful caring happy hopeful people.

I met a charming old lady in my local park this morning......the only reason we struck up a conversation was because I took a bin liner with me whilst walking my dog & collected over 50 plastic bottles......she thought I was wonderful......and after our little chat, I thought she was too.

Happy Friday folks.

Johnnythespider

I've already made my mind up! The one and only news story I've really seen on the whole matter and "SHOCK HORROR" it's a leftie putting a bad spin on it.
The entire incident passed peacefully and without incident and people showed their respects to the dead and voiced there opinions on extremism!
Stone them all! They must be racist for apposing terror attacks! How very dare they?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
So in the Interests of balance will there be a Muslim invited to speak at the next march, I should add that I know a couple of lads who went , both well up in the "Legion" and this march seems to have been aimed at this demographic within the football community, why ?. I was in London last weekend and wondered where all the police vans full of officers were heading, my wife even thought there may have been another terrorist incident, my main issue with this march is what exactly was it supposed to achieve, as surely any right minded person is against extremism, and doesn't need to march through the capital city to prove it. Finally I understand they all had a great piss up afterwards and a good time was had by all.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

read the articles and the interviews. was a completely random attack

had it been the other way round there would be no "maybe they had beef" debate, it would be islamic terrorist squirts acid in innocent white persons face

covcity4life

Just look at the reaction, support, bravery, selfless giving & unity that communities have displayed recently in the aftermath of disaster.......but more importantly, look closer to home & see the good in all the people that surround you.

Do something for the benefit of your local community.......anything.....and you will meet wonderful caring happy hopeful people.

I met a charming old lady in my local park this morning......the only reason we struck up a conversation was because I took a bin liner with me whilst walking my dog & collected over 50 plastic bottles......she thought I was wonderful......and after our little chat, I thought she was too.

Happy Friday folks.

true, gotta look for the good too. just feel like less and less people are good.

facebook and twitter dont help,idiots get to sound off so much

Nick

Administrator
read the articles and the interviews. was a completely random attack

had it been the other way round there would be no "maybe they had beef" debate, it would be islamic terrorist squirts acid in innocent white persons face

Not really. The first instinct shouldn't be for it to be race related or racist etc without knowing everything. Obviously if they said "have this you muslim" or they have links to the EDL etc it's pretty obvious but just because something happens between people of different races it doesn't automatically mean it's race related.

That's not saying this isn't by the way, just that it shouldn't be automatically labelled as it before any evidence is established.

covcity4life

who is automatically labelling anything? it happened 1 week ago not 1 hour ago. channel 4 have an interview with the victim and various other media reported on it.

are you saying don't label it automatically or are you saying i think the victim is a liar?

Nick

Administrator
who is automatically labelling anything? it happened 1 week ago not 1 hour ago. channel 4 have an interview with the victim and various other media reported on it.

are you saying don't label it automatically or are you saying i think the victim is a liar?

No, I am saying it's wrong to label things like that by default either way.

That's not saying this isn't by the way, just that it shouldn't be automatically labelled as it before any evidence is established.

Liquid Gold

Protest about what ever you want. That's your democratic right. I hope to fuck this doesn't become part of an average day at the football though.

pastythegreat

you dont have to be a white british male to be worried about terrorism pasty

london and manchester attacks were despicable.

muslim man and women victim of acid attack by a white guy in manchester, thats worrying, thats hate crime.

the whole country is fucked for whites blacks and asians.
I don't put terrorism in a "Muslim" box cc4l. Please don't read this out of context as me saying white people should be concerned and Asians etc are ok to carry on as normal. I've seen enough in my lifetime to know that terrorism isn't just Islam. it's black, white, Catholic, protestant. It has no single form.
The point that I'm trying to make though, is that as a white male I think it's much harder to say my feelings without coming across/being accused of being racist!

Liquid Gold

Unfortunately I have absolutely no power over that at all! I did call Teresa on her personal hotline yesterday but she didn't even want to entertain the idea! Don't say I didn't try!

You have the power of which box to put your x in and if that went in one marked conservative then you're consenting to the continued funding of Saudi Arabia and their exporting of militant wahabi Islam.

NorthernWisdom

The point that I'm trying to make though, is that as a white male I think it's much harder to say my feelings without coming across/being accused of being racist!
But the denial comes in this thread before there's even a need for it.

Note, the article I linked in the first post doesn't say everyone who turns up is racist, it says the tactics used by those organising such a group are trying to draw in more moderate football fans. There's a lot of defensiveness here and justifcation of things that haven't even cropped up.

The only generalisation in this thread, in fact, is the retreat to 'lefty' for anybody who has concerns about an organisation inviting someone like Toni Bugle to share a platform with them.

pastythegreat

But the denial comes in this thread before there's even a need for it.

Note, the article I linked in the first post doesn't say everyone who turns up is racist, it says the tactics used by those organising such a group are trying to draw in more moderate football fans. There's a lot of defensiveness here and justifcation of things that haven't even cropped up.

The only generalisation in this thread, in fact, is the retreat to 'lefty' for anybody who has concerns about an organisation inviting someone like Toni Bugle to share a platform with them.
What on earth are you going on about?

pastythegreat

thats fair enouigh. i just dont think a march with football hooligan wannabes is best way to put it forward lol
No you right, but it was a football hooligan wannabe who arranged it, so he marched with like minded football hooligan wannabes!
The one thing it did say to me though, was all these "wannabes" that every other weekend wanna meet up and kick shit out of each other/hate each other can put aside there differences to unite on something they believe in, what's stopping the left and the right doing the same?
Where there's a negative surely there must be a positive somewhere to be found?

shmmeee

So, who are they protesting? To do what?

Do they think people aren't against terrorism?

I really don't understand. This is even more pointless than the anti Sisu protests.

A protest is supposed to be aimed at those in power with some kind of request. These days it just seems to be this:

8b0b844a4f5d35d2519c50b5205bb12d--father-ted-charlie-hebdo.jpg

Nick

Administrator
So, who are they protesting? To do what?

Do they think people aren't against terrorism?

I really don't understand. This is even more pointless than the anti Sisu protests.

A protest is supposed to be aimed at those in power with some kind of request. These days it just seems to be this:

8b0b844a4f5d35d2519c50b5205bb12d--father-ted-charlie-hebdo.jpg

That's what I don't get.

Just because hundreds of people walk down a street disagreeing with innocent people being blown up what exactly is it going to do? It's as bad as saying a hashtag or people putting a heart in their profile pictures is fighting terror. It's really not.

rob9872

Is it not a way of showing solidarity? Saying to Grenfell, it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from, but we're a group who traditionally you might have thought were unsympathetic, but we want to show our support and stand shoulder to shoulder with you because this shouldn't have happened and it needs to change. IF that was the intention then I do deem it a valid march and I'm sure most would support, however as per earlier posts it would have been hijacked by extremists and wannabes.

Nick

Administrator
Is it not a way of showing solidarity? Saying to Grenfell, it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from, but we're a group who traditionally you might have thought were unsympathetic, but we want to show our support and stand shoulder to shoulder with you because this shouldn't have happened and it needs to change. IF that was the intention then I do deem it a valid march and I'm sure most would support, however as per earlier posts it would have been hijacked by extremists and wannabes.
Even then showing solidarity by marching down a road doesn't do anything does it?

Volunteers who are doing stuff are a different matter.

Reactions: vow

Covkid1968#

Good turn out from the Legion....just unfortunately far right wing bullshit.

covmark

Happy Friday folks.
Love this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Macca

You know what? Good is good and evil is evil. Damn the fucking media is so provocative and divisive these days whether it's the Daily Mail or the Guardian. BBC or channel 4. Nobody is allowed a different opinion, social media has made things worse. False news, shit they have half read becomes fact. Seems everybody looks for the differences in people and not the similarities.
Facts.......
Blowing people up makes you a c**t
Driving cars into worshippers makes you a c**t
Chucking acid at people makes you a c**t.

c**t first colour race nationality second.

Tell you something as unfashionable as it may be I am proud of my heritage and proud to be a white Englishman but if I see one of my fellow white Englishman beating up an innocent Muslim man I will wrap something big and heavy around his head because he is an embarrassment of a human being

clint van damme

Anti fascists e.g. red action were known to be involved actively with the IRA in the 80s and 90s.
The group of 10k football lads walking peacefully through London in quiet protest has nothing to do with somebody like David Copeland.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

paramilitary tourism has always been popular with the far left and right.
Fly to Belfast, get your picture taken by a mural, few drinks on the Shankill or Falls and fly home thinking you're some sort of freedom fighter, fucking idiots.

pastythegreat

paramilitary tourism has always been popular with the far left and right.
Fly to Belfast, get your picture taken by a mural, few drinks on the Shankill or Falls and fly home thinking you're some sort of freedom fighter, fucking idiots.
Woke up at some birds house on the Falls Rd. once.
Don't mind telling you I Shit myself! Didn't know until I was calling a taxi and asked her where I'm ordering it to, she told me, my face dropped! Looked like I'd seen a ghost, she says "don't worry, if I wanted you dead it'd of happened by now"!
Phew!!

clint van damme

Woke up at some birds house on the Falls Rd. once.
Don't mind telling you I Shit myself! Didn't know until I was calling a taxi and asked her where I'm ordering it to, she told me, my face dropped! Looked like I'd seen a ghost, she says "don't worry, if I wanted you dead it'd of happened by now"!
Phew!!

How the fuck did you end up there?!

pastythegreat

Met some bird out down town! Pissed up and went back for.... well, you know what for!
Silly I know but we've all been young and drunk and been led by our penis! She was fit as fuck! Shame really cuz there was no chance I was going back to meet her again!!

pastythegreat

About 5 or so weeks later a pal was drinking with some bird who was feeding him vodka on the sly! Ended up in a taxi and luckily for him was intercepted by the psni along with a car and 4 shooters en route to the new lodge!

Users who are viewing this thread