Football Manager 10? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Does anybody know when this is out? Might get it so that I can have my Coventry team win the league etc etc! :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Oh god another gam e that will take away hours of my life im already addicted to this one www.tribalwars.co.uk its starts off really slow but once you get into it its really addictive.Is there any other only war games for free about the place.i wont have to but fm10 ill just get my friend to copy it ha.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Football Manager 10 is out on 30th October.

£29.99 from play.com

Doubt i'll get it though, distracts me too much when i've got a lot of work.

Nick

Administrator
I installed 09 with the latest update today because I had a couple of hours to spare!

I go through phases of playing it and then going off it and then playing it again.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I do that a lot. Don't really seem to carry on playing it for a long time unless i'm doing an online game,

Didn't think 09 was that good, could never figure out the best tactics for it and my team's always seemed to have trouble scoring, however good the strikers were.

ccfc1987

I installed 09 with the latest update today because I had a couple of hours to spare!

I go through phases of playing it and then going off it and then playing it again.

ray ranson a tosser on fm2009 a.c put a 26mil bid in for morrison i refused then ranson sold him :confused::confused::confused:w****r

Users who are viewing this thread