Football Manager 2010: Ranson selling my best players. (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I would just like to create a thread congratulating the FM10 developers on there profound realism of our club so i start a new game the other day with the new transfer update with a certain Mr King in our team so it gets to January and King has scored 27 goals in the league in 23 apperances, i then get a bid through from Wolves of £4,200,000 to which Ranson doesn't even let me look at and accepts on behalf on the board as "The offer was too good to turn down".

Here are King's Career stats for my football manager game,

26marlonking.png
http://img826.imageshack.us/f/26marlonking.png/

So basically as the FM10 developers know so much about our club and how are chairman works does that mean that they know Kings ability at this level and he'll score 27 goals from now untill January to when we sell him for £4,200.000. ;)

Although i have to say the game is slightly unrealistic as no Knobhead presenter or local MP or indeed fans (1) boycotted my games, when King was playing, such a shame. :(

P.S Ahhhhhhhhh Ranson did it again he sold Westwood for £3,200.000 in January to Middlesbrough without even asking me, again credit to the developers Westwood wanted to join a "Bigger" club and wouldn't sign a new contract with me (Mainly because that ginger midget who got us relegated tapped him up for around 4 months). :mad:

Here are his Career Stats,

http://img832.imageshack.us/f/29keirenwestwood.png/

So basically all i wanted to say was lets hope that good old Football Manager can offer us a insight into the future as they seem to know a awfull lot about our club and it's players and that starts with King scoring 20+ goals this season.

Also if your a Football Manager fan and wish to showcase your top Game scorelines, League positions and quality YTH regens let this be the thread for you. :)

Coventry La La La

RayRansonbig1.jpg
Atleast he saved our club or you might have been playing football manager as Cov in league 1/2 or even worst if he didn't come and rescue Coventry from the brink... I don't blame him for selling players he losses 4m a year to keep this club running were would we be without Ray Ranson? :confused: also good luck with your football manager game ^^ next he will be selling Plattini for 20m to Real Madrid without your permision :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread