Football Manager (1 Viewer)

Dan

Does anyone else play this game?

I play it on and off, and am in my third season with Cov. I got relegated from the Premiership last season and am losing funds badly, so I’ll probably get sacked soon and have to start a new game!

Also I’m not sure if any of you have heard of Football Manager Live? It’s basically an Online version of Football Manager. Looks really good but I think it’s going to be £12 per month… I think I’ll still give it a try though!

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I play it, I sometimes get the urge to do a few cheats though and edit stats to get some people scoring goals ha!

Although I did get MK Dons promoted twice on the trot without cheats but it makes it much more fun and interesting to cheat :)

Dan

Yeah I play it, I sometimes get the urge to do a few cheats though and edit stats to get some people scoring goals ha!

Although I did get MK Dons promoted twice on the trot without cheats but it makes it much more fun and interesting to cheat :)

Yep. I get that urge also :) I don’t play the game consistently enough to be successful without a few cheats ;) That’s my excuse anyway!

Peter Griffin

I'm playing it but it does my head in! First season with City I came 8th, this year I've envested heavily and I've gone 15 games unbeaten and I'm 3rd in the Championship behind a strong Derby County and Manchester City. I played Scunthorpe at home, 2-0 up at half-time, lovely jubbly, 2nd half the ref gives not 1, not 2 but 5 penalties! So I got panelled 5-2 at home! :eek: I've not played it since, I wanted to put the PC through the wall.

I'll stick some screenies up later, got some quality players, young bargains. Sign Pablo Piatti and get him on a long contract. Awesome player.

lew

i started a season with england, after wining the euro's i took on the pompey job as they were in the championship, im sitting well at the top 7 poins clear and have an easy world cup qualification group with england aswel, however i think mines f'd up coz i played serbia in a WCQ and they didnt field a team and i won 34-1 dnt know how they scored without any players. :D

can ne1 recomend ne good signings?

Dan

My best signing was Zarate from Birmingham. He’s valued at around £10 million, but if you put in a first offer of £1 million, then £3 million, it usually always will get accepted. Try it, he’s a quality player!

Dan

Failing that do a search for the footballmanager.exe, and click that. If it works drag it to your desktop. Quite a strange thing to be I know, but it’s worked for me in the past…

Ben

Currently in 4th season with arsenal, won everything once or twice..
Champs league 3 times in a row.

looking at quiting as soon as the coventry job comes up, but aint looking likely there 4th in championship..

lew

my season update
1st: won euros with england
2nd: won championship, fa and lge cup with pompey
3rd: won prem, fa, lge and uefa cup with pompey (plus charity shield) and won world cup with england
4th: won charity shield.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread