Football manager (1 Viewer)

lew

Just completed the download of "football manager 2008+ with crack" but it isnt working, ne1 have ne ideas as what i need to do?

Nick

Administrator
It is probably an iso which means you need to burn the iso to disc :)

Nero can do this!

lew

nah i just gave up, going to just borrow my mates disc and put a crack on it. easier than fucking it up with download stuff.

Nick

Administrator
The only thing is with the crack is when you install the latest patches it will get rid of the crack :)

Nick

Administrator
Mifsud sold for 35 million on mine :(

I had given him 20 on everything though but I made sure I sold him to Barca so I never had to play against him!

ccfc1987

i just downloaded it what you have to do is copy the crack and replace the fm.exe file

then paste it in football manager program files the game will work

Nick

Administrator
i just downloaded it what you have to do is copy the crack and replace the fm.exe file

then paste it in football manager program files the game will work

Be sure to virus scan the crack, a lot of .exe files for things like this always have viruses :(

Nick

Administrator
I got the Fm Formation update and Fox was at Colchester and I had somebody else with the same name who was shockingly bad!

I will wait for either FM09 to come out or the latest update and then start playing again I think :)

ccfc1987

I got the Fm Formation update and Fox was at Colchester and I had somebody else with the same name who was shockingly bad!

I will wait for either FM09 to come out or the latest update and then start playing again I think :)

colchester put a bid in for fox but he wanted to join the city,

Users who are viewing this thread