Football Scouts (1 Viewer)

SuperCov

I read somewhere (can't remember if it was on here or an article) that there were scouts from other clubs at the Hinckley friendly on Saturday.

It's just that I remember a game I went to and distinctively saw one guy on his own clapping everything Gunnarrson did and nobody else. This was literally(and that isn't out of context) all he did, which made me think he was a scout but I didn't know for sure.

How do people know who opposing teams scouts are?

Nick

Administrator
Unless he was related to him?

I don't know how people know they are scouts, unless they are well known ex players?

The guy that was scouting Bigi from Newcastle wore a fucking big Newcastle United managers coat (you know the sort that goes down to the ankles) everytime he came to the Ricoh.

He did not clap at anything that Bigi did.

I would presume the guy clapping at Gunnar would've been one of his mates.

SuperCov

The guy that was scouting Bigi from Newcastle wore a fucking big Newcastle United managers coat (you know the sort that goes down to the ankles) everytime he came to the Ricoh.

Hah, No this guy was in his civies.

So do they have to say or show that they're there then?

I would presume the guy clapping at Gunnar would've been one of his mates.

Most likely then.

speedie87

I read somewhere (can't remember if it was on here or an article) that there were scouts from other clubs at the Hinckley friendly on Saturday.

It's just that I remember a game I went to and distinctively saw one guy on his own clapping everything Gunnarrson did and nobody else. This was literally(and that isn't out of context) all he did, which made me think he was a scout but I didn't know for sure.

How do people know who opposing teams scouts are?

How did you come to that conclusion?!

Users who are viewing this thread