For all tekkies out there (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

I'll give it 10 minutes until my lad asks can I get the camping gear out the loft and give him and his mates a lift to this! Haven't been to a LAN party for years, I might just borrow his X-Box and brush up on FIFA. Don't want to be knocked out in the first round.

ajsccfc

Never heard of this, but might have a look. If it's all competitive gaming though, pass. I'm not paying to hear angry people call each other 'noobs'

wingy

Never heard of this, but might have a look. If it's all competitive gaming though, pass. I'm not paying to hear angry people call each other 'noobs'

But you put up with that daily on here,although I have to admit try to diffuse It

ajsccfc

I definitely wouldn't pay to go to a Skybluestalk convention. Imagine the aggression and subdued sexual tension!

Otis

At the Ricoh? the Ricoh that can't survive without the football club? That Ricoh?

ajsccfc

We are also delighted to be able to welcome back the Easter weekend dates which we haven’t been able to secure since Insomnia 42

Wait, 42? Insomnia 1 in the late 60s can't have had much business.

Reading a little more about it, seems to be more a LAN party for people bringing their mental laptops with iceberg cooling systems and goldfish swimming in the case. Bit much for me, I'm closer the Mario Kart end of the scale than World of Warcraft.

Otis

I'm still trying to get to grips with the first Monkey Island.

Up to level 3 at the moment.

Came out in 1990 so that's one level about every 10 years. Maybe when I finally finish it City will be back at the Ricoh.

wingy

I'm still trying to get to grips with the first Monkey Island.

Up to level 3 at the moment.

Came out in 1990 so that's one level about every 10 years. Maybe when I finally finish it City will be back at the Ricoh.

No need to rush things Otis ,we're not coming back.

Otis

I still have faith, Wingy.

I'm planning on a double celebration. City's first game back at the Ricoh in tandem with my 100th birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread