For whom the bell tolls... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I have Bt sport but rarely use it :( Only thing I have used it for is UFC a couple of times.

Would be interesting to compare the pricing though, as BT is about £37.95 for unlimited high speed internet and TV package with Bt sport. Sky Sports is probably not that far off on it's own is it?

I am not sure BT will suffer, as they already will have a decent market share.

pastythegreat

Had BT Internet at mine to go with SKY TV because I got free bt sport with it, the speed I never found that great but kept it just for the bt sport.
The day they got into a bidding war with sky and made a stupidly pathetic bid for CL and a couple of extra PL games I left for Vodafone.
How they can bid more than they can afford to charge customers more is beyond me!
A service that for years we had for free on ITV now cost the earth! I refuse to pay it.
Plus side aswell Vodafone is cheaper and faster too

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

I have Sky and bt plus bt internet (which is hopeless where I live) but should be moving soon and will be getting rid of bt as I watch very little champions league until the quarter finals, will move to EE as they are offering some good deals.

Bt is the worse thing for sports fans it has just divided what you get sports wise so you pay twice now

SkyblueBazza

I have Sky and bt plus bt internet (which is hopeless where I live) but should be moving soon and will be getting rid of bt as I watch very little champions league until the quarter finals, will move to EE as they are offering some good deals.

Bt is the worse thing for sports fans it has just divided what you get sports wise so you pay twice now
This is exactly what I predicted from day 1 with the advent of sky sports & I took the stance of 'no way!' Back in the day you got football on just that one channel which I refused to pay for for the reason you give. Then they bought out Sky sports 1 & 2 or some other confusing spanner in the works to charge people extra for...so then they showed games on both. That meant you had to pay for both...rip-off. Happy to go to the pub & get a bit of atmosphere over a couple of pints if there is an English team in the QF & beyond. Otherwise they can shove it

...onwards & upwards PUSB

rob9872

Now tv is a decent compromise. A tenner as and when you feel like it for a week with no contract. I find that and free view ample but then I'm not into box sets, films and pretty much despise anything American on tv apart from nfl.

chiefdave

Is this the £3.50 they've already said they're going to start charging for BT Sport or another rise?

Users who are viewing this thread