Is this the sort of thing you wanted?

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Or a static version.............

Last edited:

Otis

That's a lot more scary.

This club has been stanidng still for years.

Even better still, can you do a flag that's disintegrating?

wingy

This has been done for my benefit ,and if anyone Is offended then I am sorry ,but it Is purely for Childish fun poking at our Owners .

We do see on here from time to time references to their evilness and what they are responsible for ,or analogies to war ,Hitler etc.

It's not quite what I envisaged as I was after the word SISU incorporating the SS style script for the letter S.

So again no blame here for HH,and i appreciate him demonstrating his Techy skills on my behalf

Hobo

I think the plain old Stars n Bars would have summed up SISU perfectly.

Otis

This has been done for my benefit ,and if anyone Is offended then I am sorry ,but it Is purely for Childish fun poking at our Owners .

We do see on here from time to time references to their evilness and what they are responsible for ,or analogies to war ,Hitler etc.

It's not quite what I envisaged as I was after the word SISU incorporating the SS style script for the letter S.

So again no blame here for HH,and i appreciate him demonstrating his Techy skills on my behalf

SS? I take it one 'S' is for Seppala, who is the other 'S' for?

Maybe for the shit we're in? Or maybe Seppala's Sixfields!

Hobo

Stubborn Seppala?

hill83

Under the circumstances is calling him 'HH' a good idea?

Last edited:

skyblueinBaku

When I saw the idea mooted on an earlier thread, like wingy I thought it would be just the word 'sisu' with the two 's' letters in SS style script.

Moff

Which island is he on, Fantasy?

Now there's a combination of words that dont get used together in a sentence very often, Fantasy and the Isle of Wight. I am still laughing now!!!!! :whistle:

(Apologies HH only a joke;))

Otis

Now there's a combination of words that dont get used together in a sentence very often, Fantasy and the Isle of Wight. I am still laughing now!!!!! :whistle:

(Apologies HH only a joke;))

I thought the Isle of Wight was a bit like Australia and that we sent all our convicts there. Isn't it Britain's Alcatraz?

covcity4life

Here come the Looney Left

Awaits the normal bile and crap about being right wing, wonder who will be first

Get a fukin sence of humour

good advice coming from someone as cheery as your good self.

hard man username too, was 'butterflysmiles' alredy taken i assume?

Houchens Head

Pictures now deleted. I take it this will make everyone happy?

Houchens Head

you still have to live with what you did.

Do you honestly think I won't settle tonight because of a bleedin' picture that you were crying over? Get real! I'll sleep like a baby tonight and wake up in the morning planning my next venture to upset people! I used to tear the heads off kittens and still sleep at night.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

i love it when i forget that i trolled someone and then log on in morning to see how it unfolded :)

So you've admitted to being a troll eh? I bet the rest of the posters will be pleased to know that.

covcity4life

So you've admitted to being a troll eh? I bet the rest of the posters will be pleased to know that.

its very obvious when i do it

p.s it was a dumb thing you did mind,not funny at all. but "you have to live with what you did" come on man,how did you fall for that?

Houchens Head

its very obvious when i do it

p.s it was a dumb thing you did mind,not funny at all. but "you have to live with what you did" come on man,how did you fall for that?

Don't try to gloss over it now mate. You know as well as I do you made a wussy remark and now you want to make out that I was being gullible. Don't try twisting tings in your favour. People see through things like that.

covcity4life

Don't try to gloss over it now mate. You know as well as I do you made a wussy remark and now you want to make out that I was being gullible. Don't try twisting tings in your favour. People see through things like that.

you got trolled

i do it all time, only idiots fall for it mind. thats how you can spot it

no glossing over, all very public.

Houchens Head

What an absolute twat you are. Is that all you can do all day. Wank yourself silly over trolling? Fucking prick. I have a very long memory pal............

Moff

Children please! Cant we just fall out over our usual everyday things like arguments over SISU, ACl, The Council etc etc etc etc etc, I mean whats the point over falling out over other things when we can regurgitate the same arguments about the club every day. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread