forest - bristol city (1 Viewer)

Macca

Lose on Monday and I ll wave the white flag

torchomatic

The game isn't over yet, so don't agree with that. We could have done with three points yes, but the one we got is still very important.

This has really dropped us in the shit,point today was not good enough

Nonleagueherewecome

It's all about Monday now..maybe its actually a good thing that we can't go and play for a draw now, as if we did, we'd probably lose. When we try to hang on it invites pressure and we concede.

FinnishSkyBlue

forest score seven at elland road and now they can't even hit the barn door.. now if we lose on monday we'll be in deep shit.. :thinking about:

scroobiustom

Forest have a 2.0 version of Platt in Blackstock, its just that he is their main goal threat! :eek:

Gaz

Just put the tv on to see the score.

Can't fecking believe it.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

According to the stats on Player Forest are all over them

59% possession to Forest

shots on Target Forest 7-0
shots off Target Forset 11-2
Corners Forest 8-3

Astute

According to the stats on Player Forest are all over them

59% possession to Forest

shots on Target Forest 7-0
shots off Target Forset 11-2
Corners Forest 8-3

On bbc

on target 19-3
off target 8-1
corners 8-3

what a lucky away win

Otis

What the fook will this do to our morale?

:(:(

Lucky win for Bristol, but sometimes teams' fortunes transform on the back of a lucky win.

We simply cannot lose on Monday. We simply cannot.

You useless fucking cunts Forest. To win 4-7 at Leeds and then put in that display. Fucking typical. Fuck you Cotterill.

PVA

Lee camp you fucking wanker.
Bristol wouldn't have scored if they'd played all night but for that penalty

SkyBlue_Bear83

Fucking can't believe it, we should have won today and Bristol should have lost.

We can still get a result Monday though, just more pressure on the game now.

EAst ender

That's an added bonus for my lot, wasn't expecting it atall.
Monday is pivotal, even more than it was before today IMHO.

Astute

We sure can't lose on monday now, but at least it was not a decent show from them for the win today.

At least this has brought Florest back into things.

CCFC123

forest thought they were clear and home and dry and were sloppy today. there back in the shit but i also think even barnsley are catchable......

We sure can't lose on monday now, but at least it was not a decent show from them for the win today.

At least this has brought Florest back into things.

The problem is that Forest can get results if they really want to. Today was just a shit performance when we needed it least. That's what makes it so fucking frustrating.

WillieStanley

We don't do things the easy way, but by heck we'll give it a go!! All to play for, more pressure on Monday than we would have liked but I'm convinced we can do it. The unbeaten run is still on. It's going to be a stormer on Monday, let's hope our lads brains and legs can hold it. I'm sure they can.

AGAINST ALL ODDS!!

FinnishSkyBlue

forest thought they were clear and home and dry and were sloppy today. there back in the shit but i also think even barnsley are catchable......

they've got peterboro next and somehow i think the posh used all their luck today and forest will surely get the rub of the green on monday.

I don't want to be negative, I really don't, but I can't see us winning Monday. Especially after those wankers gave them a massive lift.

Users who are viewing this thread