Forest (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
.....Will be back at the Ricoh next season!

Heres hoping Reading see off Cardiff tomorrow and then Swansea in the final! I couldnt bare it if a Welsh team got to the Premiership. Not only because they'll get there before us, but they shouldnt even be in the English Leagues, let alone the top division (IMO obviously)

MatthewWallis

.....Will be back at the Ricoh next season!

Heres hoping Reading see off Cardiff tomorrow and then Swansea in the final! I couldnt bare it if a Welsh team got to the Premiership. Not only because they'll get there before us, but they shouldnt even be in the English Leagues, let alone the top division (IMO obviously)

completely agree

Skybluedar

To be fair if we deserved to be in it we would be, and we don't. Does it matter who is there in our place? With all that is going on at the club at the minute that is the last thing I am thinking about. However I would have loved to see Forest into the final. A team with a massive history. I am sure they will be about the playoffs again next season, as I hope for once, we are too!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Hate Forest and Cardiff. Swansea are a good side "But Welsh" so i hope for a Reading promotion :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Does it matter who is there in our place?

When they shouldnt be in the English Leagues, yes. They have necessarily taken Our place, as admittily we havent deserved it over the whole of last season, however they take 2 places up in the English Leagues that 2 English clubs could have.

They are both regulated by the Welsh FA, yet they get to play in the English Leagues. Hows that fair??

Ill get off my soap box now me thinks :D

Dan Griffin

When they shouldnt be in the English Leagues, yes. They have necessarily taken Our place, as admittily we havent deserved it over the whole of last season, however they take 2 places up in the English Leagues that 2 English clubs could have.

They are both regulated by the Welsh FA, yet they get to play in the English Leagues. Hows that fair??

Ill get off my soap box now me thinks :D

Yet Celtic and rangers got rejected by the fa didn't they? :/

Macca

I would love Cardiff or Swansea go up over Reading. Bit of passion over some Home Counties twats anytime.

Welsh? Good proud people nothing against them at all.

Yes make Cardiff and Swansea play in the Welsh league, that would make the SPL look balanced :p

Covstu

I never seen that arguement about celtic and rangers when we have welsh teams in the league!! They are trying to put them into the league cup at the moment.

ccfctommy

To be fair they are going to be regulated by the FA next season.

And the point of Swansea and Cardiff 'shoulden't be allowed in our league', remember that they have been in 'our' league for as long as we have and there was no Welsh league untill 1992.

I think Cardiff and more Swansea would add and benefit to the Premier League, far more than Reading anyway who will definately finish 20th.

rob9872

A two tier 16 team Premier league 1 and 2 with Celtic, Rangers, Cardiff, Swansea, a new franchise fromed in Ireland and then some invited bigger teams of which we will be one :)

The CableGuy

Is it true that a Welsh EPL team couldn't play in the Champions League, even if they finish in the top 4?

Or is that more BS from Talksport?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Is it true that a Welsh EPL team couldn't play in the Champions League, even if they finish in the top 4?

Or is that more BS from Talksport?

Might have a point as I think the same thing was mentioned when they got the FA cup final V Pompey (they did make the final didnt they? I didnt dream this....)

Know it was definately questioned at some point, but dont remember the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread