Formation (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Just seemed as play where you want tonight, does Robins have control? Showed FG no respect by lining up 424, utter shambles..!

Nick

Administrator
He was lost with no plan B when we went behind. There was no need to have 2 holding midfielders, even more so at 1-0 down.

Greggs

He was lost with no plan B when we went behind. There was no need to have 2 holding midfielders, even more so at 1-0 down.
And to wait 70 mins until your first change?

Nick

Administrator

I'd have done it 10 minutes after we went 1-0 down at the latest and stuck with 1 DM and pushed the other one on. Doyle was on a yellow, so really he could have been taken off for somebody more advanced.

Greggs

I'd have done it 10 minutes after we went 1-0 down at the latest and stuck with 1 DM and pushed the other one on. Doyle was on a yellow, so really he could have been taken off for somebody more advanced.
I try to trust the manager, given his years of experience in the game, but my trust is fading pretty quickly..

Gazolba

There were two yellows in the first half so he was probably reluctant to bring on a sub. Still, he could have made one at half-time and another earlier than 70.
Robins is very slow to react and has a definite reluctance to use subs until pretty late.

Users who are viewing this thread