Transfer Rumour Former player in talks with us! - Courtney Baker Richardson (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

So many viewing this thread (including me) hoping for someone to provide something more conclusive. May just wean myself of this by allowing myself 1 x daily log in to the thread until its' all over!

Captain Dart

letsallsingtogether

I can't wait until this player is finally revealed. This thread has actually given me a headache.
giphy.gif

Captain Dart

I thought that the clear piss fiasco was Reda, not Nouble??
It was yellow piss indicating he was a bit dehydrated.. anyway watch out were the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow.

oucho

I would have said Dagnall as he is a proven goal scorer at this level, which seems to be MR's way at the moment tried and tested. However I am sure he was a loanee so that rules him out.
So I wonder what nick proschwitz is up to these days and would this level suit him?
Proschwitz was a loanee too

Moston

Ok - so I mentioned Jeffers very early on in this thread - I did so because I watch Chelmsford City every time they play at home and even catch the odd away game. They are 10 min walk from my door. Caring responsibilities preclude too many trips to Cov for me. I'm Sky Blue thru n thru so when Jeffers joined Chelmsford last season I was besides myself with delight.
He has been outstanding this last season (21 goals) - some absolute gems (check out YouTube). His movement off the ball, his final touch and the ability to out pace defenders is all there.
The joys of Non-League is the ability to chat to players a lot - He always made time for this bloke in a Cov coat ;-) He was chuffed to bits when City won Checkatrade.
He's a League quality player, Chelmsford fans know they've been lucky to have him. Missing out in the Play-Off Final to Ebbsfleet was a huge blow, and as far as I'm aware he's not signed up yet for this forthcoming season.

stupot07

For me Jeffers would have to prove it over another season to show it wasn't a one off. His record in league football is very poor.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mark82

Ok - so I mentioned Jeffers very early on in this thread - I did so because I watch Chelmsford City every time they play at home and even catch the odd away game. They are 10 min walk from my door. Caring responsibilities preclude too many trips to Cov for me. I'm Sky Blue thru n thru so when Jeffers joined Chelmsford last season I was besides myself with delight.
He has been outstanding this last season (21 goals) - some absolute gems (check out YouTube). His movement off the ball, his final touch and the ability to out pace defenders is all there.
The joys of Non-League is the ability to chat to players a lot - He always made time for this bloke in a Cov coat ;-) He was chuffed to bits when City won Checkatrade.
He's a League quality player, Chelmsford fans know they've been lucky to have him. Missing out in the Play-Off Final to Ebbsfleet was a huge blow, and as far as I'm aware he's not signed up yet for this forthcoming season.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was Jeffers. He's earned another crack at professional football, would be happy if it was him. Baker-Richardson also done well at Leamington.

dongonzalos

His career really suggests he can't perform above non league.
However who knows maybe a season of banging in goals can change all that.

steve82

What formation did Chelmsford set up to play as this will indicate a little more to if it could be him.
Where did Jeffers play in there system? Did he lead the line or played out wide cutting in, left or right....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oucho

Was he?
Cheers.
Definitely baker richardson then.
Baker Richardson is the only one on the list I can't remember at all.....the rest were varying degrees of bad. Therefore, CBR it is!!

Moston

What formation did Chelmsford set up to play as this will indicate a little more to if it could be him.
Where did Jeffers play in there system? Did he lead the line or played out wide cutting in, left or right....

We had a wealth of striking options last season which meant a huge variety of attacking options. He both led the line, played in a partnership and also played on the right wing on occasions. His most spectacular goals were cutting in from the right.

steve82

We had a wealth of striking options last season which meant a huge variety of attacking options. He both led the line, played in a partnership and also played on the right wing on occasions. His most spectacular goals were cutting in from the right.

Cheers for that.
So given that you'd assume he'd be pencilled in to play on the right of the 3 as a option with peter vincenti should George Thomas leave.

Had a bit of pace and trickery about him didn't he? Did he play coming in off the left at all?

steve82

Did he ever play in the first team?

4 substitute apps in the championship in 09/10 season totalling 36 ins of football

1 full game in the league cup v Hartlepool
09/10 season 120 mins of football

3 substitute apps in the championship in 11/12 season totalling 70 mins of football

1 substitute app in the fa cup 25 mins in the 11/12 season

1 full league cup appearance and 8 substitute appearances in total

Shaun Jeffers - Detailed line data | Transfermarkt

Moston

Cheers for that.
So given that you'd assume he'd be pencilled in to play on the right of the 3 as a option with peter vincenti should George Thomas leave.

Had a bit of pace and trickery about him didn't he? Did he play coming in off the left at all?

Yes - he did, but more from covering rather than intending to play in that position. Tbh he banged them in from all over the place!

steve82

Yes - he did, but more from covering rather than intending to play in that position. Tbh he banged them in from all over the place!

Time will tell if it's him then, if not hopefully you get to enjoy him for another year to help with another promotion push

oucho

Users who are viewing this thread