Sky Blue Pete

In there own way all our goals were fabulous last night

Great solo goal from Kent
Wonderful move and fine first time finish from arma
Fabulous flick and movement and usual one on one finish by arma
What can you say about Coles free kick a fabulous strike

D

Deleted member 2477

I think its obvious now how muck we are missing reda. We were constantly tight at the back before his injury and now leaking goals. Also phillips giving two pens away in two games for handball. We need a reda replacement asap and get rickets back at tb. If our goals dry up we need a solid defence to grind out results

Evo1883

The defending is an issue yes ..
At the moment it reminds me of man city under keegan .
Basically we will score more than you .
But it will need sorting and hopefullh mowbray drafts somebody in before colchester

mechaishida

The defending is an issue yes ..
At the moment it reminds me of man city under keegan .
Basically we will score more than you .
But it will need sorting and hopefullh mowbray drafts somebody in before colchester

Yes, TM's approach can, on occasions, be very Keegan-esque. Last night was a needless spectacle, in the sense that we should have won by a three goal margin. To be fair, Barnsley never gave up.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Four great goals but the lack of physical presence along the back four was why we conceded. If Barnsley had played long ball from the start and kept lumping it in the box the game would have had a different outcome. We need to find the modern equivalent of Mo Konjic, some one who loves a battle. You cant fault the entertainment value though, lets hope we achieve auto promotion so that we don't have to worry about fair weather supporters grabbing all the tickets. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread