Frank Bruno (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Returning to boxing.

I can't sit down and let these so called promoters, say Anthony Joshua can knock me out in two rounds when I'm not even dead.

I am not too sure this is a good idea for him.

Captain Dart

Whaaaaaaat... can't wait for Chris Eubanks return to the ring..

6 Generations

Christ alive.

Not even dead... yet.

Someone needs to offer him some strong advice!

Unfortunately, Harry Carpenter is dead. Otherwise he'd have knocked some sense in to big Frank.

Very unlikely that any boxing board of control in any nation would permit Frank to box again legally.

chiefdave

54 and a history of mental illness. This can't be a good idea, surely he won't be allowed to compete.

bringbackrattles

It won't happen due to Frank's mental health issues.Boxing's a tough brutal sport but even it wouldn't sanction Bruno boxing again.

lifeskyblue

It won't happen due to Frank's mental health issues.Boxing's a tough brutal sport but even it wouldn't sanction Bruno boxing again.

I do hope you are right. Unfortunately the whole sport of boxing would be brought into disrepute if it went ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

I do hope you are right. Unfortunately the whole sport of boxing would be brought into disrepute if it went ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frank is a well loved character who sadly has had problems,so it won't happen.
As I stated boxing is brutal but it has stringent rules especially with head injuries etc,and he wouldn't pass them would he ? He could fight unlicensed but that wouldn't appeal to him as he would have done it before now.

cloughie

Unfortunately, Harry Carpenter is dead. Otherwise he'd have knocked some sense in to big Frank.

Very unlikely that any boxing board of control in any nation would permit Frank to box again legally.

Lets hope that is what happens but unfortunately money talks and some would like to see a circus
it would be so so sad if he is allowed

Gazolba

There is nothing sadder and more pathetic than an ex-boxer. Except maybe an ex-Coventry manager.

rupert_bear

Funny this non football thread is allowed to continue yet the thread about Leicester possibly winning the Premiership is moved

Users who are viewing this thread