Free Tickets. (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Apparently, anyone going to Sixfields tonight is to get a free ticket for the next match. Sisu want to start increasing the crowd numbers. The "Hillers" are being asked to come down and actually come through the turnstiles for free.

Otis

Apparently, anyone going to Sixfields tonight is to get a free ticket for the next match. Sisu want to start increasing the crowd numbers. The "Hillers" are being asked to come down and actually come through the turnstiles for free.

Heard the same thing, Houch.

Fantastic gesture by the club and the Hillers should go for it. I do believe it is a much better view inside the ground than up on the hill by all accounts.

ccfcmustang

Considering its April Fools day, and my health isnt in the best of condition, it might be a good idea not to look on SBT today- nearly had a heart attack seeing Pressley going to Forest

DazzleTommyDazzle

Think how I felt when I saw the thread about us moving to Northampton!

As if anything that ridiculous could ever happen........

duffer

Think how I felt when I saw the thread about us moving to Northampton!

As if anything that ridiculous could ever happen........

Then there was the one about building a brand new stadium - but that one was just too obvious, who would ever fall for that.

;)

Astute

Then there was the one about building a brand new stadium - but that one was just too obvious, who would ever fall for that.

;)

Did SISU inform the FA about the new ground on April 1st last year? They certainly fooled them whenever it was.

pusbccfc

Even if it was true I wouldn't except their free entry and continue to stand on the hill.

Gint11

I also paused and panicked when I saw Pressley linked to Forest. Then I quickly realised the date and felt relieved. He goes its goodbye CCFC

Users who are viewing this thread