Freedom of information (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Fisher stated this morning that he had held discussions with councils bordering Coventry regarding the new stadium. Can the sky blue trust not put in a freedom of information request to see if that's happened?

Just need to ask Solihull, Warwick district, rugby, Nuneaton and Bedworth, and North Warwickshire if they have had any discussions regarding a new stadium.

Then we will know if he is lying again.

Houdi

Fisher stated this morning that he had held discussions with councils bordering Coventry regarding the new stadium. Can the sky blue trust not put in a freedom of information request to see if that's happened?

Just need to ask Solihull, Warwick district, rugby, Nuneaton and Bedworth, and North Warwickshire if they have had any discussions regarding a new stadium.

Then we will know if he is lying again.

Fisher says a lot of things, just occasionally some of them maybe true.:eek:

chiefdave

easy way is for the telegraph to ask them all, some will give a no, some may give a yes and some my give a no comment. If you're looking at 3 sites you only need one more no on top of Rugby and you have your 3.

bigfatronssba

You need to be very careful who you're calling a 'liar' IMHO!

Easy defense

"the groundshare will be in the West Midlands area"

"it will have a capacity of at least 10k"

And my personal favourite - "ccfc ltd is a non trading property subsidiary with no assets"

Last edited:

chiefdave

I'd bloody love to see Fisher in court trying to prove all the crap he's come out with has been true. Fighting fund for bigfatronssba wouldn't be short of donations for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread