Friday (1 Viewer)

Mattwak3

Doncaster fan here. Was just wondering if anyone knows how many tickets you've sold for Fridays game

theferret

Suspect something in the region of 8k so far. Imagine it will be an average turn out of 10-11K in the end, plus what you bring. It is a bank holiday and kids for a quid so that will compensate for those that stay away because of all this shit.

RoboCCFC90

Doncaster fan here. Was just wondering if anyone knows how many tickets you've sold for Fridays game

No offence but your not likely to get a serious answer from us lot ATM..

Steve.B50

Will be at least 7k season ticket holders.
We normally get around 10-12 k but with what's going on know one knows, to be honest some of us ave given up hope all together.
Just hope it's another 4-1 win to us as we need something nice to happen

LarryGrayson

better off askin on the walsall forum mate

Nonleagueherewecome

Covstu

I think we were struggling to find out what ground we were playing in nevermind who was turning up!!!!

Steve.B50

Whats change of date got do with it, you either follow your team or you don't. Look at your league position, you should bring 3,000 on Friday.

S

skyblue2k

But haven't you heard its all ticket and you have to collect the tickets from the away ticket office before the day of the game! As of today we currently have no stadium, no ticket office and no shop. But when you get to coventry ask them to point you in the direction of the Memorial Park as i think we are using pitch 3 with all the dog shit all over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

warwickcccfc

Will be at least 7k season ticket holders.
We normally get around 10-12 k but with what's going on know one knows, to be honest some of us ave given up hope all together.
Just hope it's another 4-1 win to us as we need something nice to happen

SB50, I thought we had 5,000 - 5500 STs?

Nonleagueherewecome

I can't wait I should be sat next to Tinker bell and Mr Blobby on a hovering cloud in the Cayman Islands..

You're sitting next to Tim and Joy? Am so jealous right now :mad:

torchomatic

[video=youtube;4uwtzINMDCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwtzINMDCQ[/video]

This is all another SISU cunning plan. They dont tell us where the match will be played, deny all access to ticket purchases and just to make sure make it an all ticket match.

Just to put off any potential buyers.

Users who are viewing this thread