Fucking Hell (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

The attacker allegedly shouted: "Who is a Muslim? I want to kill a Muslim."

The answer to that one is a bit of a no brainer really.

Nick

Administrator
Nobody hurt hopefully? Stick him in a cell with somebody from isis and let them look after each other.

Sky Blue Harry H

The lunatics have taken over the asylum. Sometimes I wish we didn't have the internet and 24 hour news, then maybe some of these people with mental health issues wouldn't focus their anger like this

Liquid Gold

Nobody hurt hopefully? Stick him in a cell with somebody from isis and let them look after each other.
According to the article he stabbed someone.

All the extremists, terrorists, racists and cunts should be stuck on an island together and let them do all the murdering they want. When they're done we can bomb the rest of them. job done.

ajsccfc

This is from December in case anyone thinks it's a specific reaction to the Westminster thing.

Liquid Gold

This is from December in case anyone thinks it's a specific reaction to the Westminster thing.
My mistake, didn't notice that, a friend just sent it over to me.

The fact that not many people heard about it the time highlights how out of proportion incidents carried out by muslim dickheads are portrayed compared to non muslim dickheads.

dancers lance

Isn't this from last year? and it was
My mistake, didn't notice that, a friend just sent it over to me.

The fact that not many people heard about it the time highlights how out of proportion incidents carried out by muslim dickheads are portrayed compared to non muslim dickheads.
This was highly reported at the time, It was a guy called Adrian Brown who was just mental.

Macca

To be fair the Westminster bloke was only a pretend Muslim,wish they would stop using that pretend name as well

Users who are viewing this thread