Fury vs Klitscho (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Thought the judges would have been a bit bias to klitscho

rob9872

Me too nick. Think a close one would have gone against fury, but the pikeys would have lynched them if they'd given that.

Nick

Administrator
Still don't know why klitdcho didn't go for it, the last round he did but not enough.

rob9872

Worse than the Oscars after any fight. Gotta be better than hearing him sing any further though, that's twice now and I don't want any more!

rob9872

In German was the only one I saw, with Lennox being translated.Be interesting to see if he was magnanimous or if he thought it was a big circus.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Absolute fair play to Fury (the loon that he is!). Klitscho looked all of his 39 years tonight. And fair play to the judges too, you always wonder...

Nick

Administrator
Apparently he put 200k on himself to win, wouldn;'t have thought betting on your own fight was allowed?

bringbackrattles

I got it wrong as I thought Fury would get beat but he deserved it.I'd like to see him v Joshua next year that would be interesting.

Pipehitterz

always thought he would win, klit hadnt ever fought anyone near fury size and skillset, amazing night for british boxing

fury would beat anyone in the division of that im sure, joshua is far too inexperienced yet, he's at least 10 fights off fury, it would be an embarressing loss for AJ if it was next year

i dont imagine there will be a second klit fight, fury beat him good fair and square, 39 is too old to be coming back as heavyweight champion, that only happens once or twice in a lifetime, and klit isnt as good a boxer as his career suggests

a couple or three easy fights next year then detoney wilder awaits

i would imagine theyll both be champions still by then, AJ gets the winner of those two if he DOES prove to be the real deal, im still unconvinced of real pedigree, although has the potential

Pipehitterz

Apparently he put 200k on himself to win, wouldn;'t have thought betting on your own fight was allowed?

benn famously bet 100 grand on himself to beat steve collins , ouch a double loss, just to motivate him to win
i think betting bans are reserved for football players

CCFC88

Was with a freind I believe, not at a bookies. Shame really he would have got 4 times as much if hed had sent his mate down to Billy Hills with his 200k.

Never doubted him, although when I heard the 116-111 scorecard after having a point deducted I was slightly worried he would get robbed.

As for Klitshko not going for it in the 11/12 I just dont think he had anything left, he'd been chasing fury around for 30 mins, perfect gameplan by fury and he was so good that his has the boxing public doubting a fighter who has been absolutely dominant over more than a decade.

ready_96

Fury done a job on him. Carried out the game plan perfectly. I was saying fury needed the knockout when it got to like the 10th, i didnt think he'd get the decision in germany against the model champion in his own backyard, especially with what happened to murray the other night verses abraham.

Klitsko's whole game plan revolved around the spongey canvass not being noticed...Vlad had been training on a overly spongey canvass for months. and in his training camp the ring was roped off so none of the reporters could get near it on the media days. Luckly they noticed it on the night and got some of the foam removed, but it still wasnt at the level it should of been.
The whole idea was to slow him down and stop him moving.

Re-match will be a good fight, hopefully at wembly in the summer, with a joshua vs chisora, or a haye on the undercard maybe..they could build this to be the biggest boxing event for years.
Haye wont get the pay day with fury if he works his way up to mandatory. Tyson will just vacate one of the belts after what happened before.
Joshua is the only real threat IMO. I think tyson beats wilder as well.

Sick Boy

Heard that the clown that is Haye is after Fury, would be a good laugh to hear Haye's latest excuse when he pulls out!

Gint11

Why is Haye giving it big billy
all of a sudden. I followed that twat to Germany and put in a pathetic performance against Klitscho. He's has the audacity to trash talk Fury and he done exactly what Haye didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Is the fight worth a watch even though I know the result? Was moving house over the weekend so missed it live.

ready_96

Its even come out now that the scales used at the weigh in were rigged so it showed tyson to weigh less than he was, Vlad also had platforms put in his shoes just to make them the same height for the face off photos and he demanded someone to watch fury get his hands wrapped before the fight, yet he goes and wraps his hands with nobody watching, Tysons dad demanded for them to be re done while he watched or else the fight was off which thankfuly they agreed to.

J

Jack Griffin

Alternative theory, Fury win assured, there is a rematch clause & that will fill Wembley.

Was I on the money or what? http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...ant-a-2016-rematch-at-wembley-says-peter-fury
Tyson Fury’s trainer wants a rematch against Wladimir Klitschko to be at Wembley Stadium next year.

Klitschko confirmed his intention to immediately invoke a pre-agreed rematch clause after losing his WBA Super, WBO and IBF heavyweight titles to Fury on Saturday in Dusseldorf.

Peter Fury, the new champion's uncle and trainer, insists that Klitschko must come to England's national stadium for a second fight.

SuperElite

Tedious and incompetent. The so-called "King of the Tinkers" is only up there because the division has become utter dross. He now makes more headlines for his choice of fast food outlet than his boxing prowess, apparently.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Is the fight worth a watch even though I know the result? Was moving house over the weekend so missed it live.

Only if you've lost the will to live....

I watched this fight purely out of chance as it was on in the boozer & the fit barmaid was selling sweepstake tickets so we stayed to watch it.....

...I don't recall anyone actually hitting each other......just 2 big blokes dancing around a ring & occasionally having a hug.......

The only positive was it reminded me why I haven't followed boxing, especially heavyweights, for donkeys years......utter shite.

Users who are viewing this thread