Match Thread Gael (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

Oh now everyone likes bigi.....
To be fair, it's not easy judging football players. It's the start of the season and we've all just had a long break, we are bound to be rusty. Many of us are also young lads learning the trade.

Yorkshire SB

No Carl Baker treatment from me. He just looked a level above everyone else yesterday, which suggests that the negative opinions on here were false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

I remain unconvinced. I'm also convinced he gets special treatment compared to others particularly the likes of Connor and George Thomas.

Without doubt though the biggest symbol of out decline is that the cult heroes of our time out players like him and baker.

Players that wouldn't even have cleaned the boots of players we had 20 or 30 years ago. Now they are a "special talent"

They are anything but.

Shit have to agree with your last sentence!
However we are stuck with what we have got, we had players back then that would give blood playing for the team.
Bigi is one of those players not always graceful not always on song but he tries, for that alone I do like him

We have no investment, no home, no pie money and fans that are infighting.
Back then you could get a desent player just because we were in the Old Div 1 or the prem.
Now we are in league 1 with no ambition no hope and sliding backwards.
No wonder Mobray is un able to recruit even mediocre players.

When the likes of me you were in our 20s,30s we were watching good standard football.
The younger generation now have seen none and we have lost a vast majority of those to the bigger teams.
The one that are left have only the likes of Bigi and co to look up to now.

KG7

New song for Bigi:
(La Bamba)
'Bigiri-Bigirimana
Bigiri-Bigirimana.
Vladimir Ghadzev and Reuben Lameiras'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread