Game 6-Blackpool v Coventry City 29/08/09 (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
1-0 skyblues have a feeling well bounce back from that defeat but if we lose im going to get worried because we always seem to go on this 3 or 4 game losing streak then drawing and finally a few wins lol.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I'm gonna say 2-0 to us, but I don't really believe that...

czech_boi

unfortunately, Blackpool to win 1-0, all my sporting teams have lost this weekend and this trend is going to continue. :(

alexdec89

Coventry defeat

Coventry had an excellent start of season and the wins in the first two league games made us think that the players may be able to battle for promotion. We brought on some good and talented players, like Patrick Van Aanholt or Martin Craine, but unfortunately this seems not enough. We lost by 3-0 and the defence looks now as fragile as our attack in the last three games. What to do next?

czech_boi

Coventry had an excellent start of season and the wins in the first two league games made us think that the players may be able to battle for promotion. We brought on some good and talented players, like Patrick Van Aanholt or Martin Craine, but unfortunately this seems not enough. We lost by 3-0 and the defence looks now as fragile as our attack in the last three games. What to do next?

hopefully Coleman will bring in the 2-3 players he was referring too earlier in the month before the transfer window closes. With this team i really do not want to imagine where we will be the next time the transfer window opens.

simmouk

Administrator
Well that was a kick in the balls wasn't it! I don't know anything more about the game apart from the result - how did we play? Bad or REALLY bad? I'm not TOO worried about the result to be honest as a)As a Cov fan I am used to it and b)It still is early on in the season and one bad game doesn't make or break a campaign - although it certainly doesnt help as a confidence boost or as an advert to attract new players to the club, or even new business opportunities and sponsors etc. But, apart from being peed off that we did loose, I'm not going to let it get to me too much!

simmouk

Administrator
I think theres a part in every Coventry City fan's head that secretly thinks "Ooooh, we might win?!" lol.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
A bit dissapointing after going one up, but it looks like we played best we could in this one.

Highlights:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txATz29Z7VY"]YouTube - Coventry City 1 vs 1 Bristol City[/ame]
Please sub on my youtube account !​

Users who are viewing this thread