Game In Hand? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDom26

Who is our game in hand against and is it soon? Guessing it will be a midweek game

shmmeee

After Wycombe everyone plays the same games at the same time bar Fleetwood who don’t play last day of the season.

Liquid Gold

We have a good record against Wycome, seem to be the only team to work out if you play a high line then Akinfenwa is taking out of the game and it nullifies them, I'd back us to beat them more than Shrewsbury, who we always struggle against, or Lincoln, which is a tough place to go.

SkyBlueDom26

Not for the imperious Sky Blues

Piece of piss
giphy.gif

SkyBlueCRJ

We have a good record against Wycome, seem to be the only team to work out if you play a high line then Akinfenwa is taking out of the game and it nullifies them, I'd back us to beat them more than Shrewsbury, who we always struggle against, or Lincoln, which is a tough place to go.

I'm not too worried about Lincoln. They were dreadful when we played them at St. Andrews and since then they've lost Walker and Akinde so I doubt they'll pose too much of a threat against us.

Evo1883

When you consider that we've only dropped 19 points in the last 22 matches taking 47 points from 66 ... Then it's hard to see how we can fuck this up.

Users who are viewing this thread