Game of Thrones (1 Viewer)

Ian1779

Onto the 2nd book now, Robb has been crowned King in the North and has made an treaty offer to Queen Regent Ceresi, I doubt it will be acceptable
tumblr_mppzfgPGnw1r7cmcvo1_250.gif

Have you watched the TV show?

Nick

Administrator
Just finished season three, second to last episode, never would have seen that coming!

Ian1779

Just finished season three, second to last episode, never would have seen that coming!

That for me was one of the biggest shocks I think I've ever seen in a TV show. I'm almost glad I hadn't read the book version of it as what made it a shock was that you just didn't see it happening.

Nick

Administrator
That for me was one of the biggest shocks I think I've ever seen in a TV show. I'm almost glad I hadn't read the book version of it as what made it a shock was that you just didn't see it happening.

I know, never had that shock before watching a film / TV. Would never expect it at all.

Saying that, I didn't think Sean Bean would actually die either.

Starting to like the hound now, mainly because he loves to drop the C bomb!

Ian1779

I know, never had that shock before watching a film / TV. Would never expect it at all.

I actually like Tywin... evil bastard but so fucking good at it.

olderskyblue

You see why this program was getting all the hype now Nick?

Sky_Blue_Daz

The penultimate episode of series 3 was jaw dropping

Sky_Blue_Daz

Theres a few surprises in the last few episodes but I wont spoil it for you nick

mrtrench

Did you guys know that a CCFC fan and ex-Bablake boy is the dialogue editor in GoT? Really is.

Ian1779

In real life she is covered in tattoos. They do a good job at photoshopping it out!

She didn't do the walk... they got a body double in to do the scene. Apparently she negotiated a no-nudity clause in her contract at the start.

Otis

She didn't do the walk... they got a body double in to do the scene. Apparently she negotiated a no-nudity clause in her contract at the start.
That photoshopped too then?

There are full length body shots of her. Can understand for body close ups and distance shots etc., but would be very hard to disguise for the full length shots with movement.

Ian1779

It was disappointing to find out... But then I've seen 300 so I know what she looks like.

Otis

Oh checking that out, I did also see Kit Harrington has been spotted in Belfast with all his locks intact.

Hint it may be for another project, but could well be GOT hopefully.

Ian1779

I think he is too crucial to the overall story to be dead... Jon Snow might have died but I reckon we may see Jon Stark/Targaeryan

Otis

I think he is too crucial to the overall story to be dead... Jon Snow might have died but I reckon we may see Jon Stark/Targaeryan

I refused to accept it on screen when it happened. Too much of a coincidence Melisandre turning up moments before his demise.

Malaka

I have tried to watch it, but cant get past a midget with attitude. I would kick his arse.

Users who are viewing this thread