Game tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Well there's only one way to find out...WAAAAIIIITTTTTT!!!!!! (until tomorrow morning when the inspection is held)

runner

Or just look outside now ... and form the answer for yourself ... NAH there won't be !

James Smith

More rain is forecast overnight (and around kick off ) according to the BBC, the 9:30 inspection will be the only way to know for sure. If it is off that helps us with an increased chance of getting Wilson back for more games depending on various things. Does anyone know whether he's still out until the end of Feb/start of March, and when the match would be played if it is?

mark82

Better if it is cancelled so loanees can play and we have two strikers instead of none.

Loanees should be available tomorrow. Particularly Delfonueso who was signed Thursday. Would be better to get a few more days training and integration with the rest of the squad though.

mark82

We've got a reasonable run of fixtures the next 2 months. If the loanees can hit the ground running we can push towards the playoffs. Feeling quite optimistic tonight.

My biggest fear is the pitch at Sixfields. If we have a lot of postponements could cause fixture congestion. Conversely if games go ahead on a sub-par pitch it won't suit our style of play.

Astute

Am I missing something? I thought the game was today like all these posts have been :thinking about:

mark82

Am I missing something? I thought the game was today like all these posts have been :thinking about:

Haha. Yep, sorry. I woke up on Friday so still feels like Friday. That or I've become so used to our "home" games being on Sunday.

Astute

Haha. Yep, sorry. I woke up on Friday so still feels like Friday. That or I've become so used to our "home" games being on Sunday.

Know the feeling with being a shift worker. Was talking to a couple of workmates yesterday. Was talking about this weekend. I didn't know what day it was. So I asked them. None of us knew what day it was :D

I know when it is midweek as the kids go to school. A Wednesday is easy as our bin gets empty. There has been a few times where I have woke the kids up for school on a Saturday :facepalm: I won't have a clue at all in a couple of days. I am working OT on 3 of my 4 days off this week. My only day off is when I go from nights to days...so will be in work every day for 12 days. 132 hours work in them 12 days :( At least my job is a doddle and get peace at work :)

Astute

Not a lot :D

Official title is mechanical engineer. I work in manufactoring. I fix the machine as it goes wrong. Could be anything from a sheared bolt to a motor or gearbox change. But most of the time I work as a machine operator where I just watch it run. It is about the length of a football pitch altogether so some days can be constantly fixing things.

Only contracted to work an average of 144 shifts a year.....but most weekends come into it.

tom88

Astute who do you work for? I work for a supplier for electric components and work with motors gears and drives In particular

Astute

Astute who do you work for? I work for a supplier for electric components and work with motors gears and drives In particular

I work for a worldwide based American company making something everybody uses.......I hope :D

steveo1987

Know the feeling with being a shift worker. Was talking to a couple of workmates yesterday. Was talking about this weekend. I didn't know what day it was. So I asked them. None of us knew what day it was :D

I know when it is midweek as the kids go to school. A Wednesday is easy as our bin gets empty. There has been a few times where I have woke the kids up for school on a Saturday :facepalm: I won't have a clue at all in a couple of days. I am working OT on 3 of my 4 days off this week. My only day off is when I go from nights to days...so will be in work every day for 12 days. 132 hours work in them 12 days :( At least my job is a doddle and get peace at work :)

Double days for me.6am-2.30pm 2pm-10.30pm.I have to do one saturday a month but more in the winter when it's busy. Salaried so no O.T.

Users who are viewing this thread