Gamers (1 Viewer)

Marty

Expensive few months coming up for gamers with Fifa 12, MW3, Battlefield 3, etc coming out. Just wonder what everyone is getting really and try and get some matches arranged or maybe a clan in MW3??

Games i'll be getting...

Fifa 12,
COD: Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3
Gears of War 3
Assassins Creed Revelations
Forza 4
F1 2011

:p

AngryAnt

You missed the two most important games (well three if you count FM2012 :D),

Star Wars Old Republic and

Skyrim.
--
Having said that, im getting F1 2011 (can't wait), and Battlefield 3. Looking at upgrading my PC around Nov time just to make sure i can run all these amazing games coming out at the end of this year/towards next year (mass effect 3... dragon age 3... yeah).

AlexJohnson93

Actually excited for FIFA 12. I do the Data Editing and Reviewing for Cov so Jordan Clarke has a very high potential this year, just so you know ;). As does Big Ben.

Hankey111

seen a fair few ccfc's knocking about on xbox but sometimes itl be Cardiff. mines broken now so using my housemates (Norwich fan btw) ive commandeered his xbox turning his playercard sky blue

cornoccfc

Actually excited for FIFA 12. I do the Data Editing and Reviewing for Cov so Jordan Clarke has a very high potential this year, just so you know ;). As does Big Ben.

What about Gael? And any danger of championship players having realistic abilities, previous FIFAs have made terrible assumptions that all players not in the top flight are slow and lack fitness

Hcut PUSB

MW3
Fifa 12
Forza 4

all look really good, hope the manager app on fifa 12 is a bit more realistic, although would have to say it was a total life saver whilst off recouping from knee ops.:sleep:

cornoccfc

Most looking forward to:

FIFA 12
F1 2011
Saints Row: The Third
Rugby World Cup
Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
Dead Island

Marty

MW3....cannot wait as Black Plops is unplayable
Battlefield 3
Forza 4

Everybody knows that Infinity Ward make the best COD games, Treyarch do everything in their power to destory the reputation IW have built it, Treyarch should be ashamed with the crap they serve up. :p

SkyBlueMania

Battlefield 3 (Far superior to COD. If anyone is bored of COD like me then i heavily recommend trying this series!)
Forza 4
Oblivion Skyrim

Football games are just getting worse and worse, can't play FIFA without throwing my controller at the wall when Nani is outpaced by every defender in the game. Happily stick to Pes 08

Disorganised1

MW3 & BF3 ~ I use PUSB as a clan tag - no mistaking that for Cardiff -

Covstu

really looking forward to skyrim and just hope it has the longevity of Oblivion as that is still one of the best games on the xbox even now. The shimering isles was a bit of a let down but what a gem of game this was.

tehspecialone

Facebook User

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Meh not bothered by them to be honest... Fifa maybe but i'm too into 11 at the moment so that can wait a few weeks...

Twisted Metal
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Oblivion: Skyrim
ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Duke Nukem (Still on my to buy list)

ajsccfc

There's a new Twisted Metal coming?

I remember spending hours on Twisted Metal 2 (if that's the one where you can blow up the Eiffel Tower), good times.

Marty

There's a new Twisted Metal coming?

I remember spending hours on Twisted Metal 2 (if that's the one where you can blow up the Eiffel Tower), good times.

I looks poor to average at best, going to be one of those games alot of people get just to remember their childhood and be let down by it. It does look playable but i can imagine it getting old very quickly.

[video=youtube;3KTmmkzQV9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KTmmkzQV9E&feature=related[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread