Gardner Chose Us Over Top Of The Table Clubs (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Oh, and it was only down the road.

rob9872

Carsley's influence apart, he is local, will get noticed, no real expectation, can stay at home and will walk into the first team. Not a massive surprise that he chose us, good luck to the lad. He will be in a young dressing room and could quickly feel part of it. I doubt that a permanent is even on the horizon but if he impresses and wants to stay, then who knows?

guicey15

I'm hoping for a loan extension for a few extra months, whole season if were lucky. He will tear up the championship and be a great help. Even if he is only with us for a month

Johnnythespider

I spoke to a villa fan at work today who said he is quality, and should be in there team. The most interesting thing in the link to me is carsley saying the gaffer is top quality, there are more than a few on here who would'nt agree with that, yet they put forward carsley as a replacement.

ICHAN

Oh, and it was only down the road.

Beat me to it torchy. :slap:
As rob says as well will be in a young dressing room so will hopefully settle in with some of the young lads we have playing for us, and if he is as good as the villa fans are saying may even give some of the young players some inspiration as well can only be a good thing for them.

Astute

Spoke to my bro in law again a few hours ago. No chance of signing him at all. We are only getting him as he wants to play, although he wants to go to a club that will play him whatever. If we can't afford anyone in top few divisions how can we afford a top player from the prem?

im-confused

Never mind the fact it's close and therefore more convenient for him, and if he doesn't like it here, he doesn't have far to fuck off back in a month's time..

rob9872

My mate who is a villa s-t-h says that he is too good for them and they will be lucky if he's not snapped off them within 18 months. It means no chance of a permanent but also that we might genuinely have something special on our hands if only for a very short limited time.

Johnnythespider

Suddenly we all think villa fans know what there talkin about, we really are all desperate for something positive to cling to are'nt we.:)

hamil99

Facebook User
Hope he ain't sent as a spy by mcleish.... with all the young players we've got, he could sway some heads on a possible move. As has been said, they wouldn't even necessarily have to move, specially with the new youth system rules coming in!

Not saying he won't play well, and be a success. Just saying mcleish mite ask the lad to report to him on any potential talent.

ccfc2011

I think Carsley made the deal happen.

Tankie

I cant really comment on this lad, because i've never seen him play, but by all accounts he's a Good un, But I still feel there' a little too much expectancy being placed on his shoulders, even before he's kicked a ball in anger for us, and surely its a case of "Too little Too Late" given the dire position we are in.
And Yeah Torch, the lad can remain home based and not have to uproot for a few weeks, which would hardly be worth it, lets hope he can perform miracles cause that's what its Gonna take...
The Tank..

Users who are viewing this thread