Gareth Bale Bid Made (1 Viewer)

procdoc

Real Madrid have officially offered over £85m for Gareth Bale. If I was Spurs I'd snap their hands off. he's a top quality player but with that money you can build a very good side to challenge for honours

jesus-wept

Spurs have a very good side with Bale, but he scored a stack of goals and important goals too. I think Liverpool have put 40mill on Suarez and United will want 30mill+ for Rooney, the vat bill for those two is 14million, puts things in prospective doesn't it.

lausen

Real Madrid have officially offered over £85m for Gareth Bale. If I was Spurs I'd snap their hands off. he's a top quality player but with that money you can build a very good side to challenge for honours

It has been based on one hundred million dollars . Do not know when it will reach an agreement.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just heard on SSN that they aren't keen on offering anymore.........because they don't want to upset Christiano Ronaldo, by making him the SECOND most expensive player!

There aren't many players who I'd love see suffer a bad injury, but him and his ego are on the list.......

Joy Division

Spurs have a very good side with Bale, but he scored a stack of goals and important goals too. I think Liverpool have put 40mill on Suarez and United will want 30mill+ for Rooney, the vat bill for those two is 14million, puts things in prospective doesn't it.

The problem they'd have though is that every club will now know just how loaded they are from that sale, then other clubs will be asking silly money for whoever Spurs approach

Nick

Administrator
So he has officially gone, 6 year deal. Him on one wing and ronaldo on the other, will have to see how he fits in!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Cristiano Ronaldo + Gareth Bale = €185m.

Andres Iniesta + Lionel Messi = Priceless.

Makes me sick thinking that after one good season, the football world goes mad!

Lets face it, he has only had one decent season behind him.

No doubting he's quality, but this transfer makes a mockery of the whole system!

As if Ronaldo's transfer fee wasnt bad enough.

Users who are viewing this thread