Garry Thompson goal v West Ham LC semi (1 Viewer)

bulko

The second leg listening to it on the radio we lost as a kid I cried I was so upset.

Grendel

The second leg listening to it on the radio we lost as a kid I cried I was so upset.

The most bizarre thing about the second leg was the goal line clearance from David Cross - terrible night that

Colin Steins Smile

I was there on the kop and the team showed real character to come back from two down.
The noise that night was really loud.
I was heart broken after the second leg thinking I would never see the sky blues play at Wembley. How wrong was I !

lifeskyblue

Great game, great comeback. Ultimate disappointment at West Ham. And at Spurs in FA Cup. Really heartbreaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theonlywayisskyblue

One of the greatest nights ever at HR. And the return at Upton Park was one of the worst nights ever. We missed a chance in the first few minutes and you just knew what was coming. At least I got a day off school - and my Dad got a bollocking from my English teacher for taking me. He was a WBA season ticket holder so Dad wasn’t having any of that. The week didn’t end well either as I think we went out of the FA cup at Spurs

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Tough going to two away cup games in London in about 4 days and losing both, All relative though, what I would give for that now on all sorts of levels. In saying that you would never be able to afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread