Gary Deegan (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
I think I'm a pretty good judge of a player to the fact that I worked in the game for a while and as god made little green apples Deegan is not a quality player!

He wont play more than 5-6 games on the run and will never get to the standard required for this league. From the games I seen him in he looked lightweight, not very tall, average paced and wasn't any tigerish in the tackle than say Clingan. Where's this bulldog tag came from who knows but I'm sure it's a piss take nickname.

Sorry dont rate him at all from the odd game he has played.

Think the important thing to take from this is.... U say u used to work in football..maybe... but obviously didn't succeed as u couldn't tell a football player from a jet ski. Ill trust thorns verdict thanks and he rates the boy and so do i!

Last edited:

hamil99

Facebook User
There is no way that he is half a stone lighter that Rooney. Not a chance. The stats you got them from must be incorrect.

Read the facts submitted by kg. Time to eat humble pie, and 5.9 foot tall, ain't tiny like uve been making out bud...

stevo_ccfc

I think he has Deegan confused with Walker...

Personally I'm looking forward to him returning from injury as I think he adds a bit of energy to the midfield

Users who are viewing this thread