Gary Johnson (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Yeovil

Bloody hell he is a good manager.

I am sure in the summer he had something ridiculous like 15 pro's

stupot07

He made 12 permanent signings and 11 loan signings so far this season, he's hardly working with his hands tied.

dongonzalos

As mentioned earlier today, Yeovil Town manager Gary Johnson is forced into making two changes to his starting line-up for tonight's away match against Torquay United. The Glovers have introduced striker Reuben Reid into a front line position, due to Paddy Madden being cup-tied, having already played for his parent club Carlisle United in the Football League Trophy.

The other change comes in at right-back. With Joe Edwards out suspended, and Luke Ayling suffering from a hip injury, in comes Dominic Blizzard as a right-back, having already played there earlier this season in the September away game at Leyton Orient.

On the bench, Under-18s pair Mitch Brundle and Will Agbo are included in the sixteen, due to there only being 14 first team players being available on the night - Lewis Young, Gozie Ugwu and Nathan Ralph are all out with long term injuries. Mitch is a defender, whilst Will generally plays in midfield.

The bit about only 14 first team players available, suggests to me he has done well.

stupot07

So he had injuries, suspensions and cup tied players - he only had 14 players available for 1 game. not for the entire season like your trying to imply.

dongonzalos

So he had injuries, suspensions and cup tied players - he only had 14 players available for 1 game. not for the entire season like your trying to imply.

That would be one hell of a period of cup ties injuries and suspensions.

He clearly had a small squad.

We could have 10 out tomorrow and still have more than 14 from our squad. Yet they are toe to toe with us.

I am implying he has had limited resources and he has done fantastically with it.

stupot07

That would be one hell of a period of cup ties injuries and suspensions.

He clearly had a small squad.

We could have 10 out tomorrow and still have more than 14 from our squad. Yet they are toe to toe with us.

I am implying he has had limited resources and he has done fantastically with it.
If we had 10 out tomorrow Hartlepool would be toe to toe with us.

Users who are viewing this thread