General Election (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Policy clarity.

clint van damme

They don't like him because he's incompetent and a weak leader. He has zero cabinet experience and is surrounded by equally weak and ridiculous people and one extremely dangerous one.

there isn't an accusation that you can throw at Corbyn that can't be thrown at May but she seems to get away with it.
That's been my point all along, why do the tories get a pass? It has to be media driven.

clint van damme

Ira sympathiser?

cosying up to dangerous groups or regimes, in Theresas case the saudis, a far more dangerous mob in my view. The ira wanted a untied Ireland, the Wahhibists want to rule the world.
For me Boris is one of the most dangerous men around he will support whatever policy or cosy up to whoever he thinks can further his career, and he's in the cabinet.
That makes him far more dangerous than Corbyn or McDonnell who won't get anywhere near Downing Street.

Captain Dart

She turns a blind eye to the Saudis' support of terrorism and abuse of human rights.
corbyn-assad.jpg

olderskyblue

She turns a blind eye to the Saudis' support of terrorism and abuse of human rights.
Yes, Corbyn wants to stop supplying arms to them, yet supported killers of British people. Odd isn't it? Or maybe he's just trying to convince people he cares about that to win votes eh?

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes, Corbyn wants to stop supplying arms to them, yet supported killers of British people. Odd isn't it? Or maybe he's just trying to convince people he cares about that to win votes eh?

Why would someone with such apparent contempt for the British people serve as an MP for 34 years?

Grendel

Totally different thing to actually lauding people who killed English citizens - no comparison whatsoever

Sick Boy

Totally different thing to actually lauding people who killed English citizens - no comparison whatsoever

Have no English citizens been killed by al-Qaida then? Why are English citizens deemed more important than Scottish, Welsh or Irish? Should those soliders associated with Bloody Sunday be deemed terrorists too?

Brighton Sky Blue

Except he hasn't done that has he Grendel. Jihadists and Islamic extremists have killed our citizens as well, and Mrs May has armed and funded the number 1 exporter of their ideology across the globe. You see billion pound arms deals as technicalities but have your arms in the air about connections to publications from the 1980s.

The best she can do is not wear a headscarf as they behead their own people and commit war crimes elsewhere. Are you at least prepared to admit that Mrs May is arming a criminal state?

clint van damme

she's far more dangerous, she's PM. Whatever you think corbyn and mcdonnell intend to do, they're never going to get the chance to do it.
She is in position to influence world affairs. Whatever them pair did in the distant past is fairly irrelevant, she is indirectly arming islamists in the here and now.

Grendel

there isn't an accusation that you can throw at Corbyn that can't be thrown at May but she seems to get away with it.
That's been my point all along, why do the tories get a pass? It has to be media driven.

Well there are:

- weak indecisive leadership. There are numerous examples of this where he has failed totally to control factions, changed his mind. The Livingston debacle is a prime example.
- failing to intervene in a culture of bullying from left wing members of the party towards others and in particular to those of a certain ethnic persuasion
- an appalling track record of disloyalty to his own party
- hypocrisy by demanding loyalty of his MP's
- a serious problem with his most experienced mp's who refuse to stand by him
- a very unfortunate past association with numerous terrorist groups which actually make him a danger to even partaking in the official secrets act
- very strange anti Semite views, an internal enquiry viewed as a whitewash, a refusal to dismiss one of his chums who has a history of anti Semite views
- a member of CND who won't commit to any real policy on defence

I could go on and on.

Same as the early 90's and 83. In the end the public see a man not fit to lead the country - a fringe leader with baggage.

clint van damme

Well there are:

- weak indecisive leadership. There are numerous examples of this where he has failed totally to control factions, changed his mind. The Livingston debacle is a prime example.
- failing to intervene in a culture of bullying from left wing members of the party towards others and in particular to those of a certain ethnic persuasion
- an appalling track record of disloyalty to his own party
- hypocrisy by demanding loyalty of his MP's
- a serious problem with his most experienced mp's who refuse to stand by him
- a very unfortunate past association with numerous terrorist groups which actually make him a danger to even partaking in the official secrets act
- very strange anti Semite views, an internal enquiry viewed as a whitewash, a refusal to dismiss one of his chums who has a history of anti Semite views
- a member of CND who won't commit to any real policy on defence

I could go on and on.

Same as the early 90's and 83. In the end the public see a man not fit to lead the country - a fringe leader with baggage.

but it's irrelevant, may is dangerous because she's PM.
Corbyn will never be in a position to fuck up brexit or foreign policy, she, (and her utter buffoon of a foreign secretary) are.

Grendel

Have no English citizens been killed by al-Qaida then? Why are English citizens deemed more important than Scottish, Welsh or Irish? Should those soliders associated with Bloody Sunday be deemed terrorists too?

Corbyn attended funerals of members of an organisation who bombed murdered maimed and ruined families lives in Birmingham, Warrington etc.

Soldiers aren't terrorists no - they were doing their job.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Funny isn't it. May takes free school meals off kids yet MPs still get their £400 monthly food allowance. She could end up being worse than Thatcher. Scary what the country is facing under the Tories.

Grendel

It's ok for innocents to be killed as long as they're not British, seems to be your prevailing view.

Openly supporting murderers of your own citizens on their own soil isn't in my view a vote winner

Sick Boy

Corbyn attended funerals of members of an organisation who bombed murdered maimed and ruined families lives in Birmingham, Warrington etc.

Soldiers aren't terrorists no - they were doing their job.

Firing at innocent men, women and children taking part in a peaceful protest?

olderskyblue

Captain Dart

She is a breath of fresh air compared to Thornberry, Abbott, Burgon, McDonnell, etc.

Oh she's better than gruesome assemblage , but so is Jaqui Smith, David Milliband, Milburn, Bradshaw, Benn, Alexander and the other resigned shadow ministers.

Grendel

Give me a quote.

"Let our Iron Lady know this. Those who live by the sword shall die by it. If she wants violence, violence she will certainly get"

"I'm happy to commemorate all those who died fighting for an independent Ireland"

His actions always speak louder than his words though

Attendance at IRA rallies often speaking passionately for the cause.

Attendance at IRA funerals including the wretched Bobby Sands

Actively campaign for release of convicted murderers such as Dessie Ellis

Huge support for the notorious Bulcomes Street Gang especially the bomber Hugh Docherty

Protesting in favour of Patrick Magee the convicted Brighton bomber.

Would you like me to continue?

Oh and actually the first quote wasn't actually directly from Corbyn but the editorial board of a notorious hard left magazine

Who was on that editorial board that released that horrendous statement?

Oh I see a Mr Corbyn a Mr McDonnell and a Ms Abbott.

Where have I heard those names before?

W

westcountry_skyblue

I will vote Conservative,Can't have Billy Smart and his clowns anywhere near number 10.

chiefdave

Was completely shocked today. My Dad, who is your stereotypical tory - middle class, mail reader etc, who has always voted for them said he would be voting Labour as May sounds more like a dictator every day.

clint van damme

Was completely shocked today. My Dad, who is your stereotypical tory - middle class, mail reader etc, who has always voted for them said he would be voting Labour as May sounds more like a dictator every day.

the tories have forgotten their mantra - leave them with just enough to keep them happy. They're now trying to take everything, their manifesto proves that. Fuel allowance, school meals, bereavement allowance. Even elephants tusks for fucks sake!

Users who are viewing this thread