Get rid before next season starts (1 Viewer)

Glen

Rcc and burge
Ricketts
Martins
Bigi
Fortune
Cole
Lameras
Rampage
Tudguay
Henderson
Hunt
All loans back
Someone will.prob say more too

oucho

Martin and Lamerias are contracted for next season.

Gazolba

Many will go of their own accord. After that, we keep what we have left and try to replace those gone with something better. We promote a couple of youngsters and fill in the gaps with loans. In other words, pretty much the same as what happens at the end of every season.

SkyBlueZack

We nearly went down last year. Admittedly the season showed promise. It feels like a missed opportunity but let's keep some perspective. We have improved. On the pitch and off it. No team has a divine right. Footballing wise there appears to be some sort of plan. We have an experienced man in charge. Stop being so melodramatic. For this club to have a future there needs to be a structure. This requires time and patience. Which some on here seem to have none of.

malkitccfc

Rcc and burge - Keep either, but neither should be first choice
Ricketts - time to go
Martin - Keep all day long
Bigi - Loan expires, lets make sure we don't sign him
Fortune - Can go
Cole - Going America?
Lamieras - I'd keep him. Plus, isn't he contracted until the end of next season?
Rampage - ...
Tudgay - Time to go
Henderson - ...
Hunt - Forgot we still had him

Sky Blue 1987

Cole, bigi and fortune played well tonight out of the players u have mentioned, murphy had a great game and martin didn't look the best at times

idm1975

We were good tonight, just didnt take our chances. With armstrong tonight we would have been a cpl goals up before half time, and he would have beeen put through on goal in second half and not henderson. How he didnt get a pen for that challenge i will never now!!

dongonzalos

RCC - keep he will have this seasons experience behind him. He should have got this experience on loan in Division 4. However now the mistake has been made and he got it with us this season definitely keep him. He has improved greatly.
Lov - I wasn't impressed last night jury still out.
Martins - keep
Cargil & Stephens try to get back on season long loans
Stokes - keep has won me over. Do see him as a natural CB though
Haynes - loan him out again if Stikes get injured do recall him
Bigi - on yesterday's 1st half performance sign him up on a free.
Fleck - try and re sign
Vince - keep
Jones - get him signed
Rose- keep
Murphy , Arm try and re-sign ( unlikely)
Phillips loan out
Willis keep
Reda sign on pay as you play
Tudguy, hens, hunt, ramage JOB release
Mads try and loan
Cole - gone
Fortune - release

dongonzalos

We nearly went down last year. Admittedly the season showed promise. It feels like a missed opportunity but let's keep some perspective. We have improved. On the pitch and off it. No team has a divine right. Footballing wise there appears to be some sort of plan. We have an experienced man in charge. Stop being so melodramatic. For this club to have a future there needs to be a structure. This requires time and patience. Which some on here seem to have none of.

Second time in a week I agree

CJ_covblaze

Rcc and burge - Not our biggest problem. Very few keepers in this league are any better. Bentley maybe?
Ricketts - He's rubbish. I'd carry him to his new club on my back.
Martins - Cheap, excellent ambassador for this club off the pitch and more than held his own on it.
Bigi - Still feel there's a good player in there. Has had very little game time in the last 2/3 years through no fault of his own. Having a tough time of it atm off the pitch. If he's cheap he'd be worth persevering with. Maybe on a short term deal until Christmas.
Fortune - Been better of late but not done enough in his time here. Get rid.
Cole - He's gone anyway.
Lameiras - Hasn't played enough. Clearly talented. Deserves a chance.
Ramage - Awful. Worst City defender since Stephen Wright.
Tudgay - If he's cheap there's no harm in keeping him.
Henderson - Will be effective in some games but I certainly won't be disappointed if he goes elsewhere.
Hunt - Got a great new haircut.
All loans back - Would take Armstrong. Probably Stevens too.

CJ_covblaze

When did Aaron Martin suddenly become Aaron Martins? :)

He's obviously Obafemi's brother. How are you even questioning it?

stupot07

Rcc and burge
Ricketts
Martins
Bigi
Fortune
Cole
Lameras
Rampage
Tudguay
Henderson
Hunt
All loans back
Someone will.prob say more too

Aren't RCC, Burge and Lamieres under contract? If so I'm going to leave them out. The deal is in place to sign jones so I'll leave him out too.

Out of the players out of contract at the end of the season I'd only keep Martin and Tudguy (flecks off anyway).

I wouldnt sign Bigi, a good 35 mins against and inept Peterborough isn't going to sway me, as soon as they made the change and actually pressured him his he awful.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greggs

He has improved immensely as the season has gone on.
It was a mistake by TM not to get in an experienced goalie and loan him out at the start of the season.
A learning curve for a goalkeeper costs you goals.

Has more weaknesses than strong points, shot stoppers are ten a penny.

shmmeee

Go for the squad next season:

GK/RCC
RB/Lorentzson/Kelly Evans
CB/Loan CB/Martin/Willis/Harries
Stokes/Haynes
Vincelot/CM/Lawton CD
Bulgarian Bloke/Rose/Stevenson
Loan RW/Jones/Kelly Evans
AM/Thomas/Bilal
LW/Lameiras
ST/Loan ST/Sambou

7 signings, three loans.

ccfcway

Go for the squad next season:

GK/RCC
RB/Lorentzson/Kelly Evans
CB/Loan CB/Martin/Willis/Harries
Stokes/Haynes
Vincelot/CM/Lawton CD
Bulgarian Bloke/Rose/Stevenson
Loan RW/Jones/Kelly Evans
AM/Thomas/Bilal
LW/Lameiras
ST/Loan ST/Sambou

7 signings, three loans.

year 2 of the 2 year plan.

J

Jack Griffin

RCC? Seen worse.

He has a contract till 2018 and will be worth a decent transfer fee with another season under his belt.

I reckon he will go to a Championship club for a fee at the end of next season unless we get promoted.

Users who are viewing this thread