Ghost Girl Caught on Tape. SEE THIS WOW. (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

Pagey Look at the 1 I put up For BlueGirl. Now that is Baffling :confused:

Bunnykins

My O/H Said It was a Shadow. But if you look it actually seems To Crouch and Lean over Dos'nt it.

Bunnykins

THIS Is A Reply That I got About The Video. On another forum.
This Doe's seem To Make Sense.......

Here's how I see it..........

It does appear to be coming up out of the floor, but it does walk right in unison with the girls. Then when you see them walk out through the door way, they also have shadows appear in front of them also.

But....I did take notice to the shadow as I caused the video and checked this completely. The shadow does not match up with the girls, or girl. If there are two girls walking...we only see one shadow...but not two.

Then I took notice to how skinny the girls are...the shadow appears to be much larger than the girls. The girls also appear to be wearing shorts or skirts. The shadow appears to be wearing pants.

If you stand outside and let the sun hit you to cast a shadow, your shadow always appears to be much more skinnier than your body. Depending on the angle of the sun. The more away the sun is from your body...the longer the shadow will appear.

Right when the shadow comes up out of the floor, there is no other shadow around it, it has it's own shadow...it's not coming from the girls legs until they have just about reached the doorway.

Watch it again and pause it right when the shadow almost reaches the girls..and you will see what I mean about the size and the shadow appears to have pants on like a man would wear.

It's easy to explain this either way....whether it is real or just a shadow...but there is an explaination for both sides of the picture.
It's a hard call...but the majority of the people will say....not real.

I basically say...it's possible

pagey89

heres one that i see and its freaky as fuck

Around 20 seconds the camera swivels around and there is a ghost image in the door that the lad goes into, theres other videos of the same ghost allong the related bar at the side, Freaky as fuck it is

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xyDTNFyFZM"]YouTube - Pantry Ghost Caught on Film (Part 1)[/ame]

Bunnykins

I did see the Face :) what you have to consider in these cases is becouse it's a glass Door could it be a Reflection of someione in The Room. But The face was small and grey so......................................It could be Spirit.

Bunnykins

I found a Video last week And try as I might I can't find it now :cry:

It was'nt perticulary scary but when I watch it i had goosebumps on goosebumps.

It was of a Empty house and someone was taking Viewing video's of The Room in one Room there was a shape of a figure Crouching in the corner and even though there were no features the Head turned towards The Camera. I don't knowif it was Real but it put the Creeps up me. I'll have to try to find it again.

daveccfc

A lot of these videos are usually camera tricks I think.

I guess I would have to see a ghost in person to actually start believing in them.

Bunnykins

You are ExactlyThe same as me Dave. I Believe as I've had Experiences of Spirit for most of my life. I agree about fakes though with all the technology These Days it's hard to Decide whats Real and what is'nt.

You're going to have to go on a Investigation:D

Bunnykins

010-928.jpg

This pic was Supposed to be of The Bedroom. Imagine The Shock of Seeing him in your Bed.

I also see a Large Orb Surrounding The Bed and (look Carefully Can anyone else see a face Within The Orb on The Footboard) ?

G

Gregsy!!

I also see a Large Orb Surrounding The Bed and (look Carefully Can anyone else see a face Within The Orb on The Footboard) ?

Buny that face looks like a cartoon character...its got to be a fake!! :D:D:D either that or hes being haunted by a drawing!!! :eek::?

Bunnykins

Oh wow I've just seen ANOTHER face on the headbord just over The mans head. 'On The close up pic' :eek: You can see the Eyes a Big Wide row of teeth and a nose. Thats 3 in one pic.

G

Gregsy!!

Oh wow I've just seen ANOTHER face on the headbord just over The mans head. 'On The close up pic' :eek: You can see the Eyes a Big Wide row of teeth and a nose. Thats 3 in one pic.

BUNNY...Thats ME looking at the picture!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: ;):D

G

Gregsy!!

Bunny that nose looks like a penis..you look closely again,its got to be a fake!! :eek:

G

Gregsy!!

On the right hand side of the persons lying in the beds head....there is one there but pointing upwards!! honest im not winding you up!! :eek: can anyone else see it?? :D:D

Bunnykins

Do you mean The White Thing and it looks like it's Coming out of the mans head? or am I looking in the wrong place :( Your going to have to come around and point it out :D

Users who are viewing this thread