Ghost Girl Caught on Tape. SEE THIS WOW. (1 Viewer)

ccfc1987

click on the attachment look in the blue box

gregsy im starting to wonder why you lookinf for a penis:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 010-928[1].jpg
    010-928[1].jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3

Bunnykins

:D:D I saw what looks abit like one But I would'nt have noticed just by looking at the pic 'Like Gregsy Did' ;)':cool:

G

Gregsy!!

I would recognise one from a mile away!! :D:D:D

Bunny of course i will come around and show you!! :eek: :eek: :D

Bunnykins

Gregsy, you do know that I meant you to come around and Show me The one in The pic Don't you :eek:
neon274fb.gif

G

Gregsy!!

Do you believe in ghosts bunny?? :p

I think i would shit my pants if i ever saw one! i would run a mile!! :eek::D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

Sorry if this sounds daft bunny!! but whats the difference between a ghost and a spirit??? :eek::D:D:D i am only a mere mortal after all!! :D:D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

Thanks bunny im still none of the wiser...but thanks for enlightening me!!! :D so i take it you have done thinks like the ouija board before then! :eek::eek:

Nick

Administrator
I have done a few it is quite scary but I still think it is hype!

You see them do them on Most Haunted, at the same time you can see them moving the glass?

We did them at school back in the day! :)

G

Gregsy!!

NO Never. I would Never Do That unless there is someone present that knows Protection. Most times The Spirit Comes to you if you are 'open'. . Most people mess around with it Thinking Nothing can Happened but it's messing with something that they don't understand. So No I've Not done it. It's just another Communication Tool at the end of the Day But I Really would NOT Recommend it.

Use it?? :D i wouldnt go near it!! :eek: i wont even watch a horror movie!! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Bunnykins

There's Nothing To worry about, Ghost Won't harm you as they are 'Recordings' Spirits may need Anwers Be There to Comfort you.

I Would Never touch Ouja unless Itwas with someone To Do protection First.

Bunnykins

:D:D:D YAYYYY I've been Accepted To Join a Paranormal Group.

Investigations Here we Come :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread