Ghost pictures (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

back_seat_ghost_lg.jpg

tinapic2.jpg

Ghost2-640_1_.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

Bunnykins

Pagey :eek: Out of That little lot Your not Convinced by ANY of Them.

pagey89

nope but ill tell ya this, mynan is on her death bed, myself and my girlfriend were in the room along with her on our own on sunday, i was leant over the bed talking to her, the GF was awfully quoet, later that night she mentioned about a shadow that was on the wall, mum also mentioned this had appeared later on during the night. now thats weird. Someone coming to take her?

Bunnykins

Yes pagey it proberly was. This has been Reported many Times Just before someone Die's.

Also It's been Reported That Sometimes The person also looks and Talks To someone in The Room That oneone Else can see.

And that's why alot of People know When They are going to Die, Sometimes They Tell Their Family When It's going To Happen.

Bluegirl

Yep....my first husband's auntie was at the bottom of the stairs and as she looked up she said "Oh its my Mum, she's come to get me"
Her family heard her saying this and ofcourse looked and saw nothing....she was convinced she saw her mum at the top of the stairs (she had been dead about three years)
Two weeks later she died unexpectedly from acute liver failure.
BG :eek:

Bluegirl

And.....my Mum used to work for Age Concern and was helping an old lady downstairs one morning...she fell backwards, sat down on the step, looked my Mum in the eyes and said "Oh, Im going to die"
And she did....right there and then!
BG

Bunnykins

I know, People Do Know And Animals as Well , My Nan and Grandad had a Big Old Collie. One Day as They were all Sitting watching The T.V. Laddie 'the Dog' Walked into The Living Room and Went To Each Person and just Looked at Each one Then He walked into The Garden and Lay Down and died.

I've got many Storie's about This sort of Thing. I find it Fascinating.

im-confused

I find things like that fascinating too! I've always been skeptical myself, however always keeping an open mind. I would also love to find out if aliens exist, and if so, what the hell do they think they are doing?! =]

Users who are viewing this thread