Ghostly Goings on.......................... (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

Has anyone on here seen spirits or orbs or anything like that?

Bluegirl

Havent seen one but we have something that walks across the landing and 'switches' the bathroom light on....except it doesnt actually go on.
As I have kids the landing light is left on and our bedroom door is open, so anyone going to the loo in the night has to walk past the door....on more than one occasion, when Ive still been awake Ive heard movement, seen the shadow go past the door - hear the light click.....then waited for them to come out...nothing....go and check and there's no-one there.
In the 14 years weve been here it must have happened a dozen times but my husband had never been awake or about....until a couple of months ago...boy was he spooked! lol lol
Our house was 'born' in 1922 and lived in by just one family until we bought it...the dad died here...so I imagine its him....its the warmest house Ive ever lived in - we dont have central heating and dont need it, even in the coldest winter....so I guess he's keeping it warm for us.
BG

Bunnykins

That's a Fasinating Story :) I love That Fact That you said your House ''was born'' That's actually The 1st Time I've heard anyone say That.

But I Do Believe That Buildings Have Souls. The past lives on in Them, 'Residue of past Atmoshere' etc.

Sounds like you've got a Friendly Spirit in your House:)

Bluegirl

Yep deffo.
The minute I walked in here it felt 'friendly' and bascially its been a happy family home since the 20's - all that love absorped into the bricks.....saves on the gas bill I can tell ya!

Seriously Im very into all things ghostly....used to be a big fan of Most Haunted til it got too commercial - would love to go on a ghost hunt.
What about you?
BG

Bunnykins

I've Been to 1 all Night Vigil at the Horse and jockey Pub. Tamworth Road was Quite Interesting.

Re- Most Haunted I Don't like it at all Can't stand Yvette and Especially Dislike Stuart.

My Fav's are Ian Lawman and David Wells.

Bluegirl

He was s'posed to be hosting his own show on Living you know? There was a pilot filmed apparently, but then nothing happened.
I used to like him too

Bunnykins

It's on on Thursday Nights it's Called Haunted Homes. He Investigates people houses:)

Bluegirl

thats not fair lol I signed up for email notification of when it started - never did and on the Most Haunted messageboards they said it wasnt happening.
Must admit I havent watched Living for ages...might have to have a peek...is it any good?

Bunnykins

Oh, Do you go on The Most Haunted Forums I'm on There as Well :)

Bunnykins

Do we Know One another off There Then 'I'm Satans Daughter':cool:

Bunnykins

I'm Satans Daughter on Most paranormol one's. savanah onThe others. Here don't know where Bunnykins came from:D

Users who are viewing this thread