Match Thread Gillingham v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 24th Sep (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Gillingham v Coventry match, tactics and predictions :)

Nick

Administrator
3-1 win for us! They will go 1-0 up with McDonald scoring and saying sshhhh to our fans.

oucho

Backs against the wall job - the last two visits there have been underwhelming. I suspect we'll eke out a 1-0 win.

Captain Dart

Could go either way. If the lads are with the manager then a narrow hard fought win, McCann should be back.
If the off field stuff is too distracting then... an absolute hammering.

Honestly too tough to call.

Kingokings204

Could be any result this one. Gillingham aren't great and are losing themselves. Could be literally anything so I will go 0-0.

Esoterica

Match abandoned after 10 minutes (symbolic of his 10 months at the club) as Chris Anderson runs onto the pitch in protest at his sacking, completely naked and pointing to his new tattoo - SISU on his left arse cheek, UT on his right arse cheek, before bending over towards the directors box to reveal the full SISU O UT.

Nick

Administrator
We'll easily win this 3-0 and start our 30 game unbeaten run.

I'll order you a Wembley ticket off my season ticket for being in my crew. No worries! :)

On a serious note, would think Mowbray would use shit like this to get the players fired up. Hopefully he will rather than hide behind it and hope nobody notices his silly tactical choices.

bawtryneal

As of this moment in time I don't give a monkeys. Hopefully the apathy will have turned into some interest by the weekend.

Esoterica

This thread sums up being a Cov fan: Match Thread open for 4 hours - 9 serious predictions. Local paper publishes a bleeding obvious opinion piece on a Tuesday morning... 246 replies! :D

Liquid Gold

I will be one of the unlucky 250 standing on that thing that vaguely resembles a stand and I'm not entirely sure why, but hey, the life of a Coventry City fan! Can't see anything other than a loss, but hopefulyl a good few drinks & a day with the SBA will ease the pain! If it rains i will cry.
Sisu or council tears?

Nick

Administrator
I am still sad and hope that one game everything will just click (or the other team will be really poor like Bury last season where their keeper must have been disabled on one side of his body).

Failing that, an own goal or goalkeeping mistake for us to get a win.

Mowbray and the players should be going out there to show that the fans can still count on them, even if nobody else cares.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

After watching the game on Saturday I'd be very surprised if it was anything other than a defeat.

I'd love to say we'll win 3-1, but I just can't see it happening for the life of me.

johnwillomagic

I think for a change we'll draw......this time 1-1 with a decent performance though! Think TM will shake team up a bit love to see 4-4-2.

Rcc
Ricketts RB
Willis CB
Turnbull CB
Page LB
Bigi CM
Stevenson CM
Reid RW
Jones LW
Sordell ST
Ageyi ST

Subs: Burge, Haynes, Harries, G,Thomas, McCann, Reid, Tudguy

Evo1883

Il be there , can't see us winning , a point would be good and a win against Wimbledon would make it look like a good few days

Users who are viewing this thread