Match Thread Gillingham v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 24th Sep (3 Viewers)

Chipfat

And you think it won't affect the playing side? If not, why is Mowbray being asked about it?

Of course they will support Mowbray, that's a given isn't it? The same as other will because it adds to the blame on sisu and budget etc and get people angry. The same as people excused thorn.

But Nick, People and Fans should be angry with Sisu!! fans should be unhappy with the team and manager. If fans are waiting for an article for them to be mad at the current state of our club they need surgery, to get their head removed from their arse's. The club like these people are in the shit, no matter what any paper prints now it does not, will not inflame any cov fan towards outrage passed his or hers current frame of mind towards the club and owners.

I cant work you out bud, either you think a win is magic dust and makes all better or you think this club is ok and needs to carry on the same path. Every post you try not to defend but really are making every excuse why not to look at the controller other than the driver for major accidents past and present.

GaryPendrysEyes

Is Nick really saying after 9 years the owners have no responsibility for the league position of the club (ie. the performance on the pitch-as well as the business perfromance off it)??
Of course they do. Just let the apologism go, its getting embarrassing.

Brylowes

So we have the lowest budget in the league?

Do you think Mowbray has the worst squad in the league?
I think to anyone outside looking in we are where you'd expect, the club is
Failing on every level, I know who I blame for that, for some reason you
Can't or won't see it.

stupot07

Is Nick really saying after 9 years the owners have no responsibility for the league position of the club (ie. the performance on the pitch-as well as the business perfromance off it)??

Solely blaming sisu for our current performances, league position and record in 2016 is just Mowbray Apologism

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
But Nick, People and Fans should be angry with Sisu!! fans should be unhappy with the team and manager. If fans are waiting for an article for them to be mad at the current state of our club they need surgery, to get their head removed from their arse's. The club like these people are in the shit, no matter what any paper prints now it does not, will not inflame any cov fan towards outrage passed his or hers current frame of mind towards the club and owners.

I cant work you out bud, either you think a win is magic dust and makes all better or you think this club is ok and needs to carry on the same path. Every post you try not to defend but really are making every excuse why not to look at the controller other than the driver for major accidents past and present.

Do you mean when I'm talking about football? I'm far from saying we have a number one squad and sisu are going to make us win the league.

I talk about the football, I can see the silly things that mowbray does, I can see a squad that is much better than where we are, I can see a manager who doesn't know his best team or formation, we have the team changed week in week out.

This is a match thread, it's talking about the football side.

I'm actually quite surprised at the amount of people also noticing Mowbray in amongst all of the mess.

If you think what the telegraph isn't doing isn't helping wind up the fans and get them fired up you are being a bit naive.

Pete in Portugal

Question to people who saw the match today: are there any players who are just not playing with the intensity and effort required to win games?

ccfc92

He said an American company looking at us who want to gamble by getting us to the premier league to make their money.

I thought he meant it as in, could an American company be interested, the potential is there etc?

I may have misheard though, not paying particular attention :(

Nick

Administrator
I think to anyone outside looking in we are where you'd expect, the club is
Failing on every level, I know who I blame for that, for some reason you
Can't or won't see it.
Anybody outside looking in? You mean people who don't watch us week in week out and don't have a real clue?

You didn't answer the question, do we have the worst squad and budget in this league?

Moff

I don't think he is saying that. He is suggesting with the tools Mowbray has at his disposal we should be doing better.

Nick

Administrator

Who has said that?

Apologising for who? I have eyes, I saw Mowbray leave bigi on his own on midfield.

Strangely enough, other people seem to be also saying mowbray has to take some blame.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
No, I'm not having a go at you. But it's either TM trying to take some of the responsibility for the results himself - or he is indicating that he does not have full control over who we buy/sell/loan which has put us in this position. If SISU have got some sort of middleman, then frankly, we're League Two already.

Didn't think it personally :D

Chipfat

Nick look at my past posts, anything the telegraph print should not inflame or anger anyone at this present time. All (well almost all) know they need to go and you know they will be or can never be good for this club.

As for TM i have also said in previous posts, he has to take his responsibility in this squad its his squad and tactics, getting rid of him is and would be legitimate, but will not change the direction the club on and off the field is taking.

As for it being a match thread, why then can you post about SL rumors!!, did he say something he heard that was apart if todays fixture!!!!!!.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Question to people who saw the match today: are there any players who are just not playing with the intensity and effort required to win games?

Page was poor. Don't think he deserved the shit he got at the end from the fans who waited at the end purely to give him verbals, but he was poor again.

Don't think Wright offered us much, !but it was his first start so can't be too critical. Just think it was the wrong game to give him a go.

Ricketts clearly slated by TM for his part in the second goal

DKE really struggled first half. And he'll struggle again in future games as soon as he's up against a tricky winger

Nick

Administrator
Who the hell is this now? Are the rumours about becchio true? I think linell asked the lad his age thinking he was about ten, but was 19

Nick

Administrator
I think a a certain 'community' have parked up on the Warwickshire border and tuned into CWR and have decided to give us a laugh!
I didn't like to say in case people started banging on about me being racist and people grass me up to my boss to get me the sack in a few years.

peeler

I didn't like to say in case people started banging on about me being racist and people grass me up to my boss to get me the sack in a few years.

So you condone all those disgusting racist tweets? some of them were amongst the most vile I've seen for a long time.

Nick

Administrator
So you condone all those disgusting racist tweets? some of them were amongst the most vile I've seen for a long time.
Nope I said on the other thread how wrong they were. Still find it strange that somebodies thought process takes them to search for tweets somebody said 3 years ago and publicly tell their employer about them rather than just argue your point.

I disagree with you on everything in life (apart from it it seems), you could call me every name under the sun but I'm not sure I'd go as far as to try to get you the sack.

Some of the stuff he said was shocking, I don't doubt that. I just don't understand the "I know, I'll try and get him sacked" thought process.

ccfc92

Who the hell is this now? Are the rumours about becchio true? I think linell asked the lad his age thinking he was about ten, but was 19[/QUOTE]

I know :D

I thought it was a girl at first, then a 10 year old lad. No way was he 19 o_O

lifeskyblue

Unfortunately the club is rotten to the core. The fans are beginning to see and understand that this year could see the death knell of our once proud club. The owners need to decide quickly whether they will sell or not. If they don't they need to drop court cases and build bridges and give the fans something to believe in...a real commitment to the football.
If not the club will decline further and die with very few giving a damn. Lowest point in our football history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread