Give blood! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson

Banned
Does anyone on this forum know a woman called, Julie who works for the National Blood Service. She’s early 40’s, Blonde (always wears it tied up), slim and gorgeous! I think I’m in love with her… :(

im-confused

Not a clue mate, and I'm pretty sure no one else does. she'll probably get a load of blood out of you though xD

Nelson

Banned
She can have it all for just one kiss...

Nelson

Banned
Shocking! Does no one on this forum give blood..? You should be ashamed of yourselves!

I love Julie...

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
People might give blood but not necessarily see the same person...

Nelson

Banned
You’re obviously not a donor. If you were you’d realise that the staff change is minimal. The same faces are there time after time…

I love Julie...

Nelson

Banned
I’m sensing a theme here… Who gives blood..? Stand up and be counted, big boys….

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
No, I'm not. I can't go to give blood because anything like that and my veins collapse. It even takes the Phlebotomist about 15 mins to find one!

Nelson

Banned
What..? Complete rubbish… You’re probably too fat and they can’t find a vein. How much do you weigh and how tall are you.?

skyblueprincess

What..? Complete rubbish… You’re probably too fat and they can’t find a vein. How much do you weigh and how tall are you.?

1! that's not nice
2! Im sure as a woman if Julie heard you talk like that she may be put off
3! Not everyone can actually give blood, there are a number of reasons to why ppl cant... and NO not because they are fat ...geez !!
4! i think you owe Kay an apology

Nelson

Banned
I will apologise when she can explain the medical condition that makes her veins collapse (whatever that means) at the sight of a hypodermic needle…

skyblueprincess

I will apologise when she can explain the medical condition that makes her veins collapse (whatever that means) at the sight of a hypodermic needle…

Well she does not need to explain the medical condition to be fair .. if she says she cant give blood you should respect that ..... end off !! Not insult her

Nelson

Banned
Ok, ok. I’ll leave the lard arse alone if she stops making such uninformed statements about things she knows nothing about. Where are all the donors..?

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Ok, ok. I’ll leave the lard arse alone if she stops making such uninformed statements about things she knows nothing about. Where are all the donors..?

Grow up. You know nothing about me, and there is no reason to insult me or my weight, especially when you do not know me. I don't have to explain anything to you, I was giving my reason as to why I can't go give blood, and it's on the recommendation of my doctor. Look it up online, lots of people having collapsing or disappearing veins when it comes to blood being taken.

I'm not about to sit back and allow you to insult me. There is no need.

Thanks by the way Vicki!

Nelson

Banned
Is there a medical reason why you can’t give blood..? You’re a young fit and healthy girl and you should get yourself along to the next session www.blood.co.uk . You and your loved ones would be quick enough to take it if needed. And while we’re on the subject, get yourself an organ donation card! Oh yeah, and while you're giving your first donation of blood, tell Julie, I love her...

skyblueprincess

skybluekay, you should have explained that you were a junkie and i would have left you alone...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapsed_vein

Oh that's below the belt , no need what so ever !! You go back to fantasizing bout the woman who takes ya blood you loser and stop insulting young girls you know nothing bout!! I mean ever heard of on line dating sites? they full of ass holes like you , so far up their own ass they think they special.... i mean if you got to give blood to get kicks and meet a woman , you must really be as ugly as you sound !!!!!!!!!

Nelson

Banned
Oh that's below the belt , no need what so ever !! You go back to fantasizing bout the woman who takes ya blood you loser and stop insulting young girls you know nothing bout!! I mean ever heard of on line dating sites? they full of ass holes like you , so far up their own ass they think they special.... i mean if you got to give blood to get kicks and meet a woman , you must really be as ugly as you sound !!!!!!!!!

Wounded… I think we’ve got off on the wrong foot. Can we start again..?

Nick

Administrator

This is a CCFC Forum, not a Give Blood Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread